Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedAge
TOPIC: Age
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh!

Is there an instructional manual, better yet, a book of rules, that swingers who violate them, get arrested and thrown into jail for violating them?

It sucks that you don't get to dictate to others what is or isn't swinging, eh, drives ya batty!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Yes swinging is a couples sport. There is no such thing as a single swinger. If a couple, like us, wants to add single men then add them. You don't need to find a "swinging' single man to do that. A single man screwing many others is not a swinger. What's 'amazing' is that you don't understand what swinging is!

Charlotte NC

Username hidden
(22 posts)
You're not Goldilocks and there isn't always a "just right". We all potentially will be either too young or too old . Happily ever after is something only you control and it starts in your mind not in a number. Instead of complaining/whining/worrying about who/ what you can't have celebrate what comes your way naturally. This isn't love and it isn't worth fighting for. Ignore the one size fits only Cinderella story , her shoes are most likely pinching and she is feeling bitchy. You're not too young to swing, just too young to swing with ME lol. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
"couples sport"?????

We have had some great times with single guys and are always looking out for more experiences. Three is as good a number as four, five or six.

Couples are great but sometimes it is difficult to get everyone on the same page.

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
Sed, we're only here for their use and amusement.

All swingers/lifestylers are equal, but some are more equal than others. - George Whorewell

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6542 posts)
You know what's amazing. Check out their post about their escapades with single men. This is truly amazing.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Really......maybe for the same reasons that SF's play with couples too.

Re: your assessment that swinging is for couples only.....one would think you meet couples exclusively, yet your interest bars don't reflect that. Point is you define swinging one way, others have a broader definition.

There's an old post Mr. U stuck somewhere around here as a SM that expressed it nicely, "I'm too busy fucking with my friends to be concerned about whether anyone thinks I am a swinger or not."

Shelly:)

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2768 posts)
"First, swinging is a couples sport."

LMAO...tell that to the thousands of couples who desire MFM, or the Hotwife couples or....

Oh wait, there is only one way to swing and that is the way YOU swing, correct?

lol

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Oh dear...

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Ah, yes too young. First, swinging is a couples sport. I find it fascinating that any single man chooses to source his sex with other couples.

I have fallen for the allure of experimenting with a young man. My first time I almost didn't go through with it. I had pulled down his pants and his stiff purple penis was straining from the excitement of being with an older woman. I looked at his face and I couldn't help but think about my sons who were much older. I am glad I made his fantasy for him but after 20 seconds of penetration, a whimper, and cleaning up a gooey mess, I had visions of the times I pulled my sons sticky underwear out of the hamper.

Find a girlfriend, enjoy your youth and experiences. When you are older and married then step out with her and explore the eroticism and sexual boundaries. Until you have a history and intimacy with a partner...you cannot be a swinger.

Charlotte NC

Username hidden
(22 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 52   End
TOPIC: Age