Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedAge
TOPIC: Age
Created by: jstewart_420
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi everybody, I am very new to this and most people tell me I am too young. I have talked to a few people about why they feel this way, and am just curious how to help people to get past that and see me for who I really am.

Thanks, John

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As someone posted, yes single men are not hard to find anywhere and will lost likely do anything you tell them to do if they know they are gonna get some, or any really.

That said I'd think the swinger community would appreciate single males in the lifestyle because at least they understand boundaries are are most likely not going to get attached or try and out you in public. Also I would hope they would be more open and honest in the event they have an STD.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Apologies are always accepted. Thank you

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
*SED, if not, then you are absolutely correct. Mrs Sav, if that is the case, please accept my humble apology.*

I feel like a matchmaker.

Mrs.Sav I'm thinking that it will take 24 hours to unblock.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16474 posts)
Well thank you SED, I read and reread my post several times and couldn't for the life of me figure out why AA had their undies in a bundle. Overall I agreed with everything they said LOL. Oh well they've blocked me now so I guess it won't happen again (shrug)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
SED, if not, then you are absolutely correct.

Mrs Sav, if that is the case, please accept my humble apology.

Holt MI
Username hidden
(71 posts)
AmeriAsian,

I don't think that you realize the fact that Mrs.Sav wasn't addressing you at all.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16474 posts)
AmeriAsian917 next time you decide to make snide remarks about my opinion at least have the balls to do so to my face and not be childish, hit the block button and be catty.

It would appear YOU object to someone else's opinion not I. I simply do not agree

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
Can you pass the collection plate and call the sermon over? There are as many definitions of swinging as there are religions. Preaching on the pulpit of the forums doesn't make you any righter then anyone else.

Being a swinger is a mindset not just an action. Picking up random men in a bar every night doesn't necessarily make one a swinger any more then being the chosen "one" makes them one. Some would say that action would make you cheap or a whore , you prefer the word swinger. If that is true, the difference must be the mindset with which you approach it. The "action" is the same , how you think about is different.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
From a historical perspective, "swinging" used to be called "wife swapping". So historically, that would seem to indicate it's a couple's activity. I refrain from calling it a sport as that implies score keeping and winners & losers. That would take the enjoyment out of it for me.

However, that being said, today, the swinging community includes singles. Getting hung up on whether or not they can be labeled "swingers" is moot. I prefer to reserve the labeling to be something that is earned by a person's attitude & actions. Then label them appropriately. But I remain cognizant of the fact that these are my labels and may not be shared by others.

Holt MI
Username hidden
(71 posts)
I can go out every night of the week and pick up a guy at happy hour, bring him home and have a 3some. That doesn't make the guy a swinger.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(22 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
TOPIC: Age