Age, height, weight : Swingers Discussion 2074251051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedAge, height, weight
TOPIC: Age, height, weight
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 55 of 55 
User Details are only visible to members.
We tend to be very leery of those who post zero as their weight.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
Most of our pics are NOT current, which stinks, because we've both lost a bunch of weight, I've added some visible muscle. One of these days, we're gonna have to get out the camera and get some "good" new pics. I never had to lie about my weight. Even when I was heavier, I wasn't huge. My beautiful wife is still working on the baby-weight, but at her heaviest, used to subtract about 10lbs. Hers is now accurate to real weight, but she's working hard at shedding more. I'm about 5' 9" to 5' 9.5". But 5'11" in cowboy boots, which you'll rarely ever see me without. So I put 5'10". Age is the funniest one to me. Ours are accurate, but we've met people that were "our age" that looked like they coulda' been our parents! Like, really, people. At least be realistic.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
then you get the people who post ZERO as their weight...

I've tried numerous times to change my height from 5'1" on here to 5'2", which is my correct height, and still haven't been able to do so. NO idea why. Glitch.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
our stats are pretty dead on but I will say I don't check the scale and adjust the weight everyday so yes it could be within 5lbs either way depending.

I don't know a way of verifying they will be what they say other then maybe getting them on video chat or sometimes you can see in the certs what others have said like "were even hotter then their pics" or "they are just what their profile says they are".

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
We're new at the LS and could use some help figuring something out...

When looking at people's personal stats on their profile, it's obvious the majority of people "fudge" a bit with their age, height and weight.

RE: age - We've found that people under 40, in general, are the age they state. 40-50, the "Fudge Factor" ranges from 2-5 years. Over 50, the "Fudge Factor" can be 5-15+ years.

RE: height - Most people are pretty honest with their height, but let's face it, 6' sounds a lot better than 5' 10.5". But we've had the experience where I wore heels to a meet and was taller than the male of the other couple. Ooops!

RE: weight - We figure there is, in general, at least a 5-10 pound "Fudge Factor" for both men and women, with women probably fudging a bit more.

All of this is not meant to be derogatory, but after meeting several couples where we were quite surprised that the people in the pictures were NOT the ones that showed up (not literally), we just were wondering if others have a strategy for figuring this out.

PS - Of course everyone says their pictures are current. :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 55 of 55 
TOPIC: Age, height, weight