Age, height, weight : Swingers Discussion 2074251031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedAge, height, weight
TOPIC: Age, height, weight
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
PG ... that's true, step-kids can change the math a lot.

However, this couple said they had only been married to each other and my friend said they looked much older than 49. She thought it was sad that they had lied since she herself is truly 49 and has no problem meeting people who are older.

For me, when I know people lied about something as trivial as age, height, and weight, I wonder what else they are hiding.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
To do that is to disrespect oneself. Don't fudge anything, be who you are, wouldn't you rather know that people are attracted to YOU, not the image that you paint?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
well that sort of depends...I have a step daughter that is 30 if she had kids at 20 at 49 I would have grandkids that were 19. But that would be an odd exception.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17004 posts)
I dont understnd why people aren't honest about this information. The last thing I would want is to show up to meet someone and they're surprised that I'm fat. Who'd want to put themselves in that situation? I only choose to be with people who find my appearance sexy and exciting.

I was talking to a friend who recently met a couple who lied about their age by at least 10 years. The woman said she was "49" and spent most of the evening talking about her 15 and 17 year old grandkids... um... as my Step-Dad would say, "that dog don't hunt.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
"Your wife and, or, girl friend won't want to go back to you."

Careful, you're starting to sound like some of the single males on here.

lol

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We "still" get hit on and I'm 52. I love it when people actually look BETTER than their pics! :)

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
It's been our biggest gripe for years. People are dishonest about their numbers, particularly age and weight. We have not come across the height dishonesty as much.

We find it incredibly frustrating. I am reminded of meeting this couple who was nothing like their pictures, older, heavier. That actually had the audacity to advice us that we can easily fudge our age since they felt that we look younger and everybody does it. They also told us that as we near our 40's (incident took place in when we were in our late 30's) people wouldn't be "hitting us up" as much, so it is in our interest to play with the numbers.

I wish that people didn't do that.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Weight stats can be very deceiving most people would look at my pics and not think I weigh what I do. The pole ones in the black outfit that some can see are from a few months ago when I was a few pounds heavier then I am now. My pics are much more accurate then my stats. Which maybe Nic might be able to attest to in about a month.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17004 posts)
Give it 6 months, i'll have it beat.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
Thanks Scandle & TB! ;^D

Great pic TT. lol

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 55   End
TOPIC: Age, height, weight