Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Age, height, weight
TOPIC: Age, height, weight
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@Toledo - At first, hubby ONLY looked at pix and barely read people's profiles. So...after meeting some couples we NEVER should have met, he agrees with me that reading their stats and profiles is important, too. We know also verify couples by voice before scheduling a meet as both of us are pretty good at "judging" people's personalities by their voices.

*Yes, I know "judging" is a harsh word and probably not the right one to use, but it fits.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
@pandora - "what we are willing to let go..." That is so true! We're totally ok if someone doesn't look 100% like their pix as people change their hair, gain/lose weight, etc.

But that's very interesting that you should bring that up. Maui is a REALLY small place and the pool of LS folks is REALLY, REALLY small (visitors included). If hubby and I were as nit-pickingly picky as we had originally started out to be, we'd never meet anybody! We've relaxed our "requirements" somewhat and leave some wiggle room. :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
@Seduction - Really??? Do you tell the other person/couple "no thank you, this is not going to work out"???

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
"With these things in mind...has anyone here actually just left without meeting or cut a meeting real short when the person/people were absolutely NOT as portrayed?"

No, but we should have! We learned that lesson early on.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
We're definitely more pic oriented. If you look good, you look good. If not, then not. If we meet in person and you look nothing like what would be attractive to us, it's a no go.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1435 posts)
Yeah, there's a fudge factor in a profile, but if the personality or chemistry is there it's not a total deal breaker.

I think a lot of it comes down to what you're willing to let go of as well. We're pretty polite when it comes to the situation (maybe even to a fault, but we're still feeling our way through what we do and don't like to do), but sometimes conversation is enough to get us so hot for each other the night isn't a complete waste anyway. I mean, sure you aren't taking someone else home, but you are taking each other home.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Sure, almost each and every time. If it's dinner, we literally finish, ask for the check pay our part and leave.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
Question....

With these things in mind...has anyone here actually just left without meeting or cut a meeting real short when the person/people were absolutely NOT as portrayed?

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
@holly - Exactly!!!! What else are they hiding???

Well, thank goodness other people have this happen to them. It was just kinda funny when we met up with a couple recently and hubby started talking to them about his love of rock concerts and they had actually been to some he had been too young to get in to. :) And they were supposedly younger than us..???...

*Things that make you go hmmmmmm.....*

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
it would be an odd exception I'm sure. And in that case couldn't be what was going on. I post my real stats and current pics. More current ones will be posted next week. I sense a fun photo shoot coming on.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 55   End
TOPIC: Age, height, weight