Age, height, weight : Swingers Discussion 207425101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedAge, height, weight
TOPIC: Age, height, weight
Created by: WannaTry808
Original Starting post for this thread:
We're new at the LS and could use some help figuring something out...

When looking at people's personal stats on their profile, it's obvious the majority of people "fudge" a bit with their age, height and weight.

RE: age - We've found that people under 40, in general, are the age they state. 40-50, the "Fudge Factor" ranges from 2-5 years. Over 50, the "Fudge Factor" can be 5-15+ years.

RE: height - Most people are pretty honest with their height, but let's face it, 6' sounds a lot better than 5' 10.5". But we've had the experience where I wore heels to a meet and was taller than the male of the other couple. Ooops!

RE: weight - We figure there is, in general, at least a 5-10 pound "Fudge Factor" for both men and women, with women probably fudging a bit more.

All of this is not meant to be derogatory, but after meeting several couples where we were quite surprised that the people in the pictures were NOT the ones that showed up (not literally), we just were wondering if others have a strategy for figuring this out.

PS - Of course everyone says their pictures are current. :)

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Unconscionably Flirting Ohioans! Hey, I'd go out on a limb and suppose that most of the time you come right out and say "There's no chemistry", the other party will have felt just about the same; and they'll be grateful someone else said it, and most times you can just be pals. Dishonesty is almost never good in the long term.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
@Nic - LMAO!!! Sounds good to me! :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(538 posts)
I would rather spend my vacation UNDER your sheets.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
@Nic - LOL! Visitors are different. You can be an a**hole if you want because you're leaving in a week! Most of them spend half their vacation 3 sheets to the wind anyways. :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(538 posts)
"Maui is a small place, if you are an a**hole here...it gets around."

Guess I'll just be visiting then.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
So far, we haven't had to bow out of a meeting. Everyone we've met up with so far (even if we haven't played with them), has been really nice. Maui is a small place, if you are an a**hole here...it gets around. Every meeting we have, we take it as a learning experience and see how we can do better next time.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(538 posts)
Amazing how a dose of honesty and reality works when dealing with mature people. And how often it fails when not.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
@losamantes - Oh, I agree. Honesty is the best policy. But....I'm still gonna put the app on my phone. :) Might be good for getting out of a boring meeting at my kids' school!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(538 posts)
We take the honest approach and tell them it's nothing personal, but we don't feel the magic. We tried trickery in the past and it always seemed to leave the door open for them to latch onto us at parties or keep trying to contact us for another date. Funny thing is; the first time we tried the straight forward approach we expected the other couple to get mad. Instead they thanked us for being honest and not wasting their time. We still talk to them regularly at parties and there is no pressure to play and no hurt feelings.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
I think I shall be loading the Fake Call Me app on my cell phone for next time. :) There's also the Bad Date Rescue app (by eHarmony, of all people) for iPhone.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(538 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 55   End
TOPIC: Age, height, weight