FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Advice for a newbie, single male
TOPIC: Advice_for_a_newbie,_single_male
Created by: irish_uncut7 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
I'll send you a link to my blog where I write in great detail about what we expect from a single male. For us, it's a simple matter of being a gentleman. What is a gentleman? In short, it means you have class, respect, patience, chivalry, charm, maturity, and confidence among other things. It's really not hard, just park your dick for a while, be a gentleman, and show interest.

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(293 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Just be nice.

There is a fine balance between exuding self confidence and coming off as cocky or arrogant. Many females and couples like a confident man, but have a distinct distaste for arrogance and cockiness or brashness.

For the record, I have had good success using swinger dating sites online, but have not set foot in a swingers club in 20 years. So far, I have not attended any parties either.

My take on it all is that I do better in a venue where I can communicate with somebody as I don't have a beautiful body, flowing mane of hair or other eye candy to rely on, just my intellect, charisma and verbal skills. So I can do better in a venue where there is not as much visual competition. More and more of the single women and couples I am meeting and talking with tell me there is a distinct lack of verbal skills and courtesy among the other single males out there. I try to be respectful to everyone I meet in the lifestyle, even the submissive types that want to be domnated, LOL... Good manners, good vocabulary and good intentions will take you far.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Advice for a newbie, single male
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.