125
Advice after a rough first experience : Swingers Discussion 208606101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedAdvice after a rough first experience
TOPIC: Advice after a rough first experience
Created by: WildnFree12
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We went to a club once and meet nice people. The one thing they told use to make sure to communicate with each and enjoy life. So far everything has been good but until we do start going to bed with others will be our test too.

New Braunfels TX
 
 
Username hidden
(78 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Chimera +1

Covina CA
 
 
Username hidden
(99 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Every couple has its own rules, standards, guidelines, etc. You went to the event with a simple "get acquainted" mind set. "No expectations" you put it. Frankly, that is damn good advice for newbies. You should have stuck to it. We have (on very rare occasions) modified our own plans -- after a quick, but intense, consultation with each other -- and made an exception. Your quest for sex shouldn't be so frantic that you abandon your initial goals at the first tempting opportunity -- especially under the influence of soft music, slow dancing and -- above all -- drinking! Spontaneity can be a lovely thing, but can also lead to the type of angst you describe.

Charlotte NC
 
 
Username hidden
(557 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
@Nic - LOL!! ;-)

@Pandora - LOL!! (You guys are a *cute* couple. There's a lot of Canadians that come to Maui, you know....)

Lahaina HI
 
 
Username hidden
(493 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Rdy2, Good old Rule #18. Works every time.

Middletown DE
 
 
Username hidden
(499 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
"*Wishing I was in Hawaii for "next time" "

Substitute the "I" for "We" and ditto...

Long Beach CA
 
 
Username hidden
(1755 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
*Wishing I was in Hawaii for "next time"

Poland OH
 
 
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
@wild - You are most definitely NOT alone. Hubby and I had a very similar experience. Without getting TMI, our evening ended oddly, but hubby and I took the next week talking and going over the evening and the mis-steps that occured and figured out how we will do better next time.

Lahaina HI
 
 
Username hidden
(493 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Agree with Nic about trying 2 men for one woman, at least some of the time. It's likely neither of you will be 100% functional, 100% of the time.

In fact, we've been thinking in terms of "functionality" rather than "dysfunction". If 2 guys are functional 50% of the time, then both are working about 25% of the time; one or the other _or both_ are up 75% of the time. And one quarter of the time, you're all taking a break.

Anything better than these numbers isn't really necessary, as we see it. And use your imaginations on what to do with those" _both_" times.

Flat Rock NC
 
 
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
wild, do not feel bad. Miscommunications do happen. They happened with us and using them as a learning experience is a good thing. I am very glad you talked about things the next day. My suggestion would be that you take things slowly and not get caught up in the moment...and watch the alcohol intake. Maybe starting together sexually vs. swapping earlier will help. Do not feel bad, these things happen. I am very happy that you did not blow up, you handled it very well.

San Marcos TX
 
 
Username hidden
(23960 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Advice after a rough first experience