Advice : Swingers Discussion 37738
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedAdvice
TOPIC: Advice
Created by: Rochny_cpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
we're new to the lifestyle too, but i've noticed that there are many many couples w/ BBM and BBW, you shouldnt have any trouble finding a like-minded couple in here. we have our own body hang ups. I think everyone does, doesn't matter what you look like!

Fayetteville NC

Username hidden
(1 post)
Easy answer. Just show them the pictures talk and get comfortable. Nothing is better than a good personality and being comfortable. Well I think so any. You can look hot and suck as in bed and look decent and rock the socks off of people. Like pervious just said it is fun not a model site. Jake

Thibodaux LA

Username hidden
(27 posts)
There are few things sexier than confidence. You find each other attractive? Correct? It's not that far fetched that others will like you too.

Start with that attitude and DON"T lose it.

There are Barbie and Ken groups. I don't belong.. They didn't ask me....smile. These are based on youth, high end looks (real or purchased), usually money. etc. No fun there.

Remember, This is about you having fun as a couple. Suggest you change your perspective. Instead of...Do I rate? Ask yourself..if THEY rate? Are they people we would like to know? Do they meet OUR needs, likes, wants?

That's where I start. My desires. Ken and Barbie never made the first cut.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Guess the best advice we could give is to not misrepresent yourselves. We are not saying by looking at your profile that you are. Usually when people come on to these sites they are looking for a certain something. It can be a body type, a geographical location, an attitude.ect. You get the idea. As far as over coming the fear you never really get over it when meeting new people (at least we don’t) but, it does get easier with time. Breaking the ice ends up being the hard part, or getting the ball rolling for some folks. Looking at the forums deep and you’ll find a lot of good ideas on how to get started once you’re in the situation. Our favorite is to find a hot tub and things get started from there but we did spend seven hours in a hot tub once with a new couple before things got going. We really wanted to be careful of their feelings and boundaries but we’ll tell you seven hours of water log can hurt lol.

Elko NV

Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Advice