Adding People as Friends : Swingers Discussion 239760
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedAdding People as Friends
TOPIC: Adding People as Friends
Created by: ToshPointOh
Original Starting post for this thread:
As we've been combing through the people in our area, we've been using the star rating system to flag people we are/aren't interested in. Quickly we discovered that the "not interested" people were still showed up in searches. The blocking tool seemed to resolve that issue so now we just block the people we're not interested in. It seems harsh but...

Now we're confronted with how to search for the people we liked. Is there a way to pull up all the people we "starred?"

Also, is there etiquette on when to add someone as a friend? Is that a good place to keep track of profiles you liked or is is just meant for people who you've had contact with?

Thanks!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Combining the star system with notes can be a real time saver, particularly if you're in the habit of browsing the "who's on" section. It gives an immediate indicator of which profiles to click on, or not. Notes are pretty handy too for keeping track of folks who've been inactive for awhile, and then suddenly become active again.

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Combining the star system with notes can be a real time saver, particularly if you're in the habit of browsing the "who's on" section. It gives an immediate indicator of which profiles to click on, or not. Notes are pretty handy too for keeping track of folks who've been inactive for awhile, and then suddenly become active again.

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Blocking works!

Nope. No way to search just for your "starred" people.

We friend people when we've had positive contact with people and wish to keep tabs on them. People often times contact us *months* before actually coming to Maui, so I have to keep track of them somehow!

I use the "Notes" section a lot. I write little notes about whatever I need to remember about a particular couple or male/female. Example: Super sweet couple; old pix; rude couple; a**hole guy, etc.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(582 posts)
We also make sure to add their name and any contact info they share. I had forgot a cell number when we were on our way to meet a couple and looked in my friends list for the couple and pulled their number off there from the phone app. I don't keep LS information anywhere else but in those notes. I wish the filter worked better as you thought it would.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(14 posts)
exactly sexxus...us too...we also will put notes if we have chatted with them or met them or seen them at parties etc. Probably the biggest use is...we decided we already had contact of some sort and weren't compatible....

Morganton NC
Username hidden
(144 posts)
we also add a note if the profile says something that doesn't fit...such as if they say, HWP ONLY, then I'll add that note so I don't waste time reading it again. Those little notes come in handy.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7444 posts)
We agree with Sexxus..we add a note as to the why they are in friends as we may not have time to review completely at the time. We do the same thing on profiles who do not appeal to us. Notes help a lot as they are visible in searches and friends

Morganton NC
Username hidden
(144 posts)
When we are interested in a profile, or someone contacts us through an interesting email, we do indeed "friend" them so we can go back through and read through the profiles or decide if we want to email, or whatever. It just makes it easier, and unlike FB, it's not a big deal to friend and unfriend at will.

Good luck.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7444 posts)
As we've been combing through the people in our area, we've been using the star rating system to flag people we are/aren't interested in. Quickly we discovered that the "not interested" people were still showed up in searches. The blocking tool seemed to resolve that issue so now we just block the people we're not interested in. It seems harsh but...

Now we're confronted with how to search for the people we liked. Is there a way to pull up all the people we "starred?"

Also, is there etiquette on when to add someone as a friend? Is that a good place to keep track of profiles you liked or is is just meant for people who you've had contact with?

Thanks!

Waltham MA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Adding People as Friends