About this board : Swingers Discussion 34818101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedAbout this board
TOPIC: About this board
Created by: Jason37 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Funshine,

LOL You never cease to amaze me!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17959 posts)
Don't think too hard, Funshine. You are already so hot that you just might explode! LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17959 posts)
*touches Laney* Ouch! You are hot. Oh wait! I am not suppose to be flirting in non-flirt topics. Sorry. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17959 posts)
Hmmm.....well, acording to my girlfriend, guys that look hot are pretty rare on this board as well. Now, guys that think they look hot, on the other hand, THOSE seem to be a dime-a-dozen........

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(29 posts)
If you can go to a club and be guaranteed to get laid, why are you whining about having problems here on the web? If all you want to do is get fucked by random people, you already said you will have no problem getting it.

IF, however, you want more than just random and passing sex, and you want to persue the lifestyle and all the fun and friendships and great people you can find here, then drop the attitude and sort through the "not interested" emails to find what you are looking for.

Only write to people who are looking for what you are offering. That will keep things easier for you, not to mention easier for the other person.

Vixen

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
Ah, yes, the daily dose of whining single males. Just what we needed today!

Welcome to the club, buddy. Searching online is nothing like meeting people in person. As we've said over & over, "searching for compatible couples is like panning for gold. You have to sort through a lot of mud & slime to find the occasional nugget."

Your posting will now assure you of getting NO interest from people on this Board, so I assume that was your objective.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: About this board