Abbreviations and Lingo : Swingers Discussion 228330
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedAbbreviations and Lingo
TOPIC: Abbreviations and Lingo
Created by: centralflcpl2101
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi, we are new to this site as well as the lifestyle, we've received several messages and seen lots of profiles with abbreviations and have no idea what they mean...lol we can try and guess.. but I would rather not. Is there somewhere that we can go to look for the meanings of them. Just an honest question, like I said (not young but a little naïve).

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
POV= Point Of View NSA= No Strings Attached

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
just wondering what POV means. Also what does NSA means.

Robertsdale AL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
That means you're only something like 4 hours away. Woo hoo!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
Today it's only getting me as far as Chippewa Falls. :-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
(flattery will get you everywhere, Goodenuff!)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
My fault, I should have added a smiley face. Best of luck to you, and as stated by someone much smarterer than me, always ask if you're unsure about something.

:-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Thanks for the responses (sorry I missed the humor). Not usually that naïve. We appreciate the help and feeling more comfortable about the conversations and profile we are reading now.. Thanks again.

Leesburg FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
centralflcpl, another term you'll see that hasn't been mentioned is when a female ejaculates or is a squirter. There is always much debate about whether it is urine or something else, but for those who can do it, a volume of thin liquid is released at the height of orgasm. It is different from the normal vaginal secretion. As I understand it, the amount varies with each squirter.

IMO, if you don't understand what someone writes to you, don't be afraid to ask them what they meant. We were all new at one time, after all, and had to pick up the terms somewhere!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
Actually, the other guy meant it as a joke after someone answered your question. Sorry for assuming you would have seen the humor intended. Having said that, here's several that aren't covered in the place you were directed and you may come across...

Airtight – A woman giving oral while receiving anal and vaginal penetration. Usually a MMMF, with only incidental MM contact.

A2M or ATM– Ass to Mouth. Taking the penis into the mouth following anal sex.

Bare Back- Having intercourse without condoms.

Bull - A male, usually single, looking for casual sex with a female, or a group. Usually implies a more dominant male, and sometimes means a well endowed male.

Hall Pass- This mean that one of the individuals has permission to play on his/her own from his/her partner.

Hot Wife- Is a wife that makes casual sex dates with other men. Sometimes the husband will watch, but not participate.

MFM, or MMF – Threesome involving 2 men and 1 woman. MFM mplies no male bisexuality. MMF implies male bisexuality.

MFF or FFM or FMF – Threesome involving 1 man and 2 women. When "FF" are together, it implies F bisexual play.

Orally Bi - Usually refers to being open to giving as well as receiving oral.

Top & Bottom- Top means you are the "Giver", and bottom means you the "Receiver".

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Thanks Chas N Gwen, wasn't sure where to look..appreciate the help, the other guy was a jerk...

Leesburg FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Abbreviations and Lingo