Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started A fake or a flake Should I post Cert
TOPIC: A fake or a flake Should I post Cert
Created by: turfpaver
Original Starting post for this thread:
I need some advice from the group as I am new to this site. I IM'ed a women and sent email. We began talking. Set a date for a face to face. All OK except she never showed up. Wasted time and energy. Got back an attempted to find out why the no show. No response to either IM or email. I attempted to call her but her phone has been disconnected. She had my cell and could have called if something was wrong. No call. I don't know if she is fake or a flake. Now, my question, should I write a Certification warning others of her?

I am quite frankly, unaccustomed to such cowardly behavior. I am straight up and expect others to be likewise. However, if appears that many people on this site never grew up. Courtesy to others encourages courtesy in return. RE: a simple reply to an email rather than no response. Some of you will say that a no response is a response. NO it isn't.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
People flaking out is unfortunately a reality sometimes. It doesn't necessarily mean they are a fake.

Basically, the lady either was a fake to begin with (or a real woman who for whatever reason was unable to go through with it), or she simply changed her mind and couldn't be bothered to cancel your meet up gracefully.

Sorry to say it, but let it go. It'll happen. And, as the lovely Ms. Lost says, certs need to be approved by the individual. It's unlikely she would do so.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20260 posts)
turf, you can write a negative cert...but she would never approve it to be put on her profile.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I need some advice from the group as I am new to this site. I IM'ed a women and sent email. We began talking. Set a date for a face to face. All OK except she never showed up. Wasted time and energy. Got back an attempted to find out why the no show. No response to either IM or email. I attempted to call her but her phone has been disconnected. She had my cell and could have called if something was wrong. No call. I don't know if she is fake or a flake. Now, my question, should I write a Certification warning others of her?

I am quite frankly, unaccustomed to such cowardly behavior. I am straight up and expect others to be likewise. However, if appears that many people on this site never grew up. Courtesy to others encourages courtesy in return. RE: a simple reply to an email rather than no response. Some of you will say that a no response is a response. NO it isn't.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: A fake or a flake Should I post Cert