Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started A cheating husband
TOPIC: A cheating husband
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
User Details are only visible to members.
Dear Lehman, I can relate to your position on this subject. The best I can say is that you need (you must) to explain to your wife your feelings and attitudes. It may take 5 minutes or 6 months. You owe it to her to tell her your feelings. Who knows, she may surprise you with your honesty. Her response may not be what you want to hear. If so, you need to work out your own solutions in the best way you can.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Wow. I guess that while she was the gorgeous extrovert spending 20 years of her life raising kids and cleaning the house you had no problems with her. Now that she's got some years on her (and maybe a few pounds) you're no longer satisfied because she doesn't feel like having wild sex all the time. Taking care of your needs behind her back is not the answer. You need to take down your profile until she either gives you a hall pass or divorces you.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
As A married cheating guy.... I almost wish she would find out. We have talked a lot about swinging, together and alone. She has no interest, says I'm all she needs, says she has no fantasies. Now what's a guy to do? How do you respond to that? When she is not all you need? When you do have fantasies? When you don't want to hurt her or lose her, but you have needs too... I was a virgin when we married, she was not. She experimented before we met, I did not. She had bi relations, I did not. The list goes on...I was shy and almost an introvert, when I was younger and she was this gorgeous extrovert, that happened to take a liking to me....

After 31 years of marriage the roles have reversed. The kids are raised, moved out. I don't put in as many hours at work anymore, ( I don't need too)She has joined the woman's club. plays cards every Tuesday, joined a book club,etc... I want to expand our sexual play and try new things... I have become Bi Curious,which after doing a lot (and I mean a lot ) of research on the subject, in psychiatric web sites, is very common at my age. (although most men won't admit to it) The idea of mmf and ffm is very intriguing to me, so is anal and DP... These are all things she has done before marriage, and I did not.

So what's a guy to do? Who has worked his ass off the last 30+ years, trying to provide, the best he could, for his family, doesn't want to loose his wife,( who is his best friend and love of his life)that wants to try other things that she has no interest in...other than cheat??????

If you have an answer for that, "O wise one", please pass it on......

Dallas PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
TOPIC: A cheating husband