1st time halloween costume : Swingers Discussion 208796101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Started1st time halloween costume
TOPIC: 1st time halloween costume
Created by: DelFunCpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are headed to our first adult halloween costume party. We are looking for sexy but something that leaves something to the imagination. Any suggestions?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That's too bad, DelFunCpl! We dressed up as Avengers for our Halloween party... so the hubs was Hulk & I was a female Thor! Knocked out the super hero and warrior look with that one :)

Weatherford TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
So we went to our first Halloween party and it was a blast! Here is what we learned. There were about 60 pirates..so if your going to a party pick something else! 30 vampires...from the sexy to the scary, a bunch of naughty angels and some cowboys and Indians. 1 couple were zombies which was fun, hot cops were cute as were little devils. What we didn't see were bar maids, super hero's or sexy warriors.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(13 posts)
We are going to our first swingers halloween party.

Thinking we will go dressed each supporting our individual branches of the Military. Me in a Sailor suit and Kip in Army fatigues.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3122 posts)
A guy told us about two females he saw (would also work with a mf couple) dressed in silver colored one piece costumes, leotards, unitards, whatever you want to call them, but you could improvise. And down the whole front was a red line, then measured marks up it. They weren't just thermometers. When asked, he said they told him they were "anal" and "oral."

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Here's few we have seen: Cowboy with cans of whipped cream in his holsters.

1 Guy was naked except for a frying pan strapped on over his junk. He was...wait for it......Peter Pan.

Saw a guy dressed as Castro (military jacket, full black beard, military cap, big cigar) but he was without pants and had a big potato over his junk. He was ....here we go again....A "Dick"Tater !

North Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(21 posts)
There are some creative ideas here! We love to do couples costumes, whether it's adult theme or not. We've done vampires, zombie bride and groom (2 weeks after our wedding), freddy & jason, a couple others. This year he is going to be hulk and I am going to be Thor! ;)

Weatherford TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Going dressed in boxes with wrapping paper that has naughty and nice printed on it wrapped with bows like xmas presents.

large Gift tags will read FROM GOD TO WOMAN on mine, on hers will say FROM GOD TO MEN Wearing nothing underneath to be unwrapped later lol. I thought it was pretty original and Mrs. Naughty is having fun getting them ready.

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Been to a bunch of swinger Halloween parties over the last 6 years. The coolest one I wore (Jeff here) Was a Scottsman outfit. I put together a really nice quality costume, but made an addition. ;) I made a HUGE cock out of foam rubber and a nylon stocking. Made it look pretty realistic, yet long enough to hang about 5" past the bottom edge of the kilt. Other than the goofyness of the 2'+ long penis, I got a bunch of attention from women wondering "what does a Scottsman have under the kilt" (Answer... My bagpipes. Why, do you play?) Other than the parties where my wife went in "airbrush," I think I (everyone) enjoyed her boxer costume. Boxing gloves, silk robe, not much else.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Did the Dr & Nurse thing one year and had pins made " it's OK i am a doctor" and "Head Nurse"

La Habra CA
Username hidden
(716 posts)
After seeing your picture A and K, I would recommend you seem to be a natural to go as Lady Gadiva. If you go as that no one will care what your partner wears.

Rockwood MI
Username hidden
(27 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: 1st time halloween costume