would you rather questions : Swingers Discussion 1805271021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGameswould you rather questions
TOPIC: would you rather questions
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 532   End
User Details are only visible to members.
For me, it's a good dancer. I've danced in one way or another for most of my life. The way a person moves on a dance floor says a lot to me about how they will be in bed... 9 times out of 10, I'm dead on with the assumption.

Next question...

It's last call in the club. WYR Go home alone (as in, not with someone else at all), or take someone home you'd normally pass up?

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
oddly, and in an indirect way, talker. I care more about liking the person than with their body. I am good at talking and dancing (just am, everybody's good at something) and usually like people with whom I feel a mental connection more than with someone who moves well.

same question

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I prefer oral. It requires almost no physical effort on the part of the receiver (assuming their knees don't buckle or their back arches too much when I make them cum), and for me I love the overall tease of having it done to me. 2 lips vs. 2 lips and a tongue and teeth...I'll take option B please!

For me, the build up is much more important than the release. And I almost always cum harder and longer after oral than I do with penetration.

WYR have sex with someone who's a good talker or someone who's a good dancer?

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Depends on his skills - some men have amazing oral technique whereas others have absolutely no idea what they are doing. Same thing with penetration - some men know how to read my reaction, vary their pacing & depth, and stay in me despite the intensity of my orgasm whereas other men have all the finese of a jackhammer.

Same question

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I'd go with option B...

Would you rather play with someone orally longer than penetration, or penetration longer than oral?

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
I'd give up my favorite beverage for a year. I can always go to my second favorite beverage. A month with no sex would be a bummer! No second favorite here!

WRT: in a club environment, WYR have bland/ok sex with an absolutely beautiful/handsome person or steam til you peel the paint off the walls and shatter crystal sex with someone who would never fit within your attraction scale parameters?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8568 posts)
Damn Bayou, you've chosen two of my absolute favorite things!!! Errr.... I'm going to pick the luxurious bubble bath because that's never an option at home (current tub is old & small).

WYR - give up sex for a month OR your favorite beverage for a year?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Cabin. Only because it's on a bucket list and I've already done the beach one.

Would you rather have a long drawn out massage or a hot steamy bubble bath?

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Just one that's really great

WYR - make love at a beach house OR a ski cabin?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Voyeur. Just something about watching two (or more)people who really know what they want going at it that's really exciting...

Would you rather have multiple people who are just alright at pleasing you, or just one that's really great at it.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 532   End
TOPIC: would you rather questions