world of warcraft! : Swingers Discussion 85189
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesworld of warcraft!
TOPIC: world of warcraft!
Created by: hbnewbies
Original Starting post for this thread:
who plays

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
For a few days I thought WoW was getting too overrun with Death Knights (the new class). It wasn't until I decided to try it out myself that I saw why. It's not just that it's a new class - it's really good. The starting point is level 55... the story is completely different from starting out as Alliance or Horde. You get to follow orders from the Lich King himself as part of the Scourge. Pretty cool stuff. The only part I don't like is the slaying of humans while they beg for mercy (though walking into a room-full of humans and watching them panic and scream is funny).

Anyone else try this class?

BTW: Death Knights immediately get blue's (gear) for rewards, fast mount (Death Charger), and once you leave the Lich King's forces, you get all the flight paths in Azeroth just as if you had been playing there all that time.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(347 posts)
Almost here!!!

Who's ready for this week's release of WotLK?!?!? I preordered and have to go pick up at Best Buy on the 13th. Not going out this weekend so I'll have to stock up on food and find a way to connect my PC system inside my bathroom so I don't miss anything. Whoot! Lol. (I'm exagerating a little for the comedic effect, I'm not really stocking up on food!)

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(347 posts)
I preordered my WotLK expansion pack (release Nov 13th). This week's patch for 3 hasn't been the blessing they expected, eh? I have not been able to log on since Monday! On top of that, I have to resize the partition this game is installed in... I gave it almost 20GB on a partition of its own and with this patch it's already requiring about 16GB... with the expansion coming and whatever patches they add, I'll be out of room!

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(347 posts)
I play on the Zul'jin US Server - Alliance side.

Guild: Latin Knights

Toons: Magicito (Gnome Frost Mage) lvl 70 Juniperez (Night Elf Boomkin Druid) lvl 70

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(347 posts)
World of Warcraft??? You all are such dorks.

Everyone knows chess is where it is at!!! Pawn to king 4 baby!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(13 posts)
We both just started playing a week ago, don't get on too often but it is a game we can play together.

Pinellas Park FL
Username hidden
(124 posts)
Used to... I got bored. My friends are shocked that I would say such a thing. But I don't have the time, money, nor the patience to spend hours running a letter across a virtual world full of kids trying to talk down to you. :-p I prefer games you can jump in and out of.

Charlottesville VA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
For the Horde!!!

Kingsland GA
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Pink,

My son is very addicted. He has his room decorated with WoW everything including his wall clock and light switch, along with several T-shirts and memorabilia. He is easy to buy for these days. LoL!

You would think the world ended when he has to miss WoW time. *chuckles* He plays on Draenor.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
OMG my two teenage sons are addicted to it! Would play nonstop if I let them.

Flint TX
Username hidden
(652 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: world of warcraft!