what's your favorite party game : Swingers Discussion 165427101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGameswhat's your favorite party game
TOPIC: what's your favorite party game
Created by: fe26mike
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok guys, I could use some help with something. I've been to a few different parties and see a couple different variations of games. I'm trying to come up with some good party games that can be done with limited nudity but can still be adult games and fun. Any suggestions or games you've seen done at parties?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Strippopoly is a great party game! We found it on Ebay. It's an adult version of monopoly. You can sell your clothes for money and buy them back. When you land on a square to draw a card, the cards ask you to touch someone or perform a sex act. (You can sort the cards before the game and remove ones that are too hardcore.) When you go to jail, the jail is called the "strip club", you have to take all your clothes off when you're in jail.

This game is a blast for a group of swingers, while having a few drinks!

Arena WI

Username hidden
(1 post)
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok guys, I could use some help with something. I've been to a few different parties and see a couple different variations of games. I'm trying to come up with some good party games that can be done with limited nudity but can still be adult games and fun. Any suggestions or games you've seen done at parties?

Union Grove NC

Username hidden
(954 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: what's your favorite party game