this is dedicated to the one i : Swingers Discussion 183863
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesthis is dedicated to the one i
TOPIC: this is dedicated to the one i
Created by: jk4fun63
Original Starting post for this thread:
there are a few music threads here... but what about just dedicating a song to the one you love? OR, someone you're just really fond of? OR, maybe someone you'd just like to drop a little hint to? thousands of songs out there are perfect for this.

for my love... the man in love with you... george strait

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
this song still reminds me of an ex from way back when

She's Got A Way - Billy Joel

She's got a way about her I don't know what it is But I know that I can't live without her She's got a way of pleasin' I don't know what it is But there doesn't have to be a reason anywhere She's got a smile that heals me I don't know why it is But I have to laugh when she reveals me She's got a way of talkin' I don't know why it is But it lifts me up when we are walkin' anywhere

She comes to me when I'm feelin' down Inspires me without a sound She touches me and I get turned around

She's got a way of showin' How I make her feel And I found the strength to keep on goin' She's got a light around her And everywhere she goes A million dreams of love surround her everywhere She's got a smile that heals me Oh I don't know why it is But I have to laugh when she reveals me anyway

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
Wish you were here ~ Pink Floyd

How I wish, how I wish you were here. We're just two lost souls Swimming in a fish bowl...

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
I wanna wake up where you are ~ Goo Goo dolls

This would be my long distance call out to all the sexy ladies who are too far away to actually hope to meet!

"I wanna wake up where you are I won't say anything at all So why don't you slide Yeah we're gonna let it, slide"

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
there are a few music threads here... but what about just dedicating a song to the one you love? OR, someone you're just really fond of? OR, maybe someone you'd just like to drop a little hint to? thousands of songs out there are perfect for this.

for my love... the man in love with you... george strait

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: this is dedicated to the one i