situation change GAME : Swingers Discussion 109321
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamessituation change GAME
TOPIC: situation change GAME
Created by: notaperfect10 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
she glanced down & noticed a worker taking a piss. Squatting down she whistled, geting his attention & said' since your cock is already out here's something you may enjoy". She then stood, showing that she was not wearing anything under skirt, giving him a nice clear view of her pussy.

While letting the dog play at the dog park....

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
and found another patient giving him a blowjob in the changing area.

After this weekend I should be around more often again, I'll catch you up on it.

Anyway, back to the game...

While she was sitting in the food court eating lunch...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
hie erection was so big he couldn't fit in the closed MRI machine and had to opt for an open one.

The MRI attendant came in and looked Jag over.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
his wife went around the world on him

Jag went to get an MRI yesterday when...

I know what happened but let's see where the minds of those that seem to know me go. 8)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
(that would leave me frowning too, actually, as I can't get into the baby fantasy stuff...)

I'm actually hoping for a new line of writing, so I can refresh this one a bit...I'm running out of ideas on a Monday morning, so I'll check back later and see how the story is moving...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
People page 69: "Britney in yet another parenting/clubbing fiasco, this time with a young woman named Sherri, rumored to have had a sex change operation. Britney has stolen Lindsay Lohan's newest gal pal...and Kevin Federline's latest conquest as well. Said an anonymous friend of both Britney and Kevin: 'Well, they can each pick and choose the anatomy they prefer withthis one.'" "The friend then went on to say that they are considering Sherri as a possible new nanny..."

Mark put down the People magazine and was horrified to find himself wrapped up in a fantasy about being the baby that Sherri was to care for...he suddenly sported a huge erection, and was surprised because he'd never had the baby-fantasy before now.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
(whhoops...reread the rules saying KEEP IT SHORT...hehehehe)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
He really had a need to "go" so he ducked behind a tree...those damned tickets up his ass had brought on a sick feeling like no other...must've been because they were Billy Ray Cyrus tickets and just that thought...

He doubled over in pain. After he relieved himself, he felt better (god, this is so disgusting, what has happened to my former writing skills???), but went home and slept off the illness, after showering completely. Sometime late at night, he dialed 911 and an ambulance came and picked him up, took him to the hospital nearest his hotel. There, a young nurse was in attendance...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
When he came to, there was a large luscious tit in his mouth and his pants were gone...

Also gone was his wallet.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Closely examining the red marks on Mark's penis, Sherri got ever-so-close to it with her mouth, but then backed away...

"Miley Cyrus tickets? Wasn't that two months ago? The DVD is out already...and another thing, the lipstick from the previous evening? Don't you shower you crude crud?"

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: situation change GAME