Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games finish my sentence (create an ongoing story but picking up from the last word
TOPIC: finish my sentence (create an ongoing story but picking up from the last word
Created by: tonypro The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 78   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I pick up the lovely ladies and place them on the bed. Each on one side of the bed with enough room for me in the middle. I glide over to the table and grab my bottle of oil. I tease with one drop here and one drop there. I do the same for the other lovely lady. I gently tie the ladies hands above their heads and then slowly slide mine down their arms to their breasts and then to their stomach. My hands shave the right amount of massage oil to begin. I slide all the way down each leg, relaxing and massaging the leg from side to side. Next I decide to go up the length of the legs. First the outside of the leg and slowly work my way to the inside. I can feel the moisture and warmth of the now ready pussy so close to my fingers. I then.....

Richmond VA
Username hidden
(188 posts)
takes one of her free hands and runs it - gently at first, teasing actually, along his thigh. While at the same time her other hand cups his ass. Was that a gasp I heard cumming from his lips? He'd been so caught up in watching us gals he was pleasantly surprised. Not wanting to be left out I...

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1052 posts)
She starts to slide down to her knees hooking her fingers in my panties, slowly, steadily she draws them down as she goes down, kissing me on my chest, my belly, over to my left hip and then sensuously with her tongue caressing my belly slides over to my right hip kissing it. Oh the sensations, oh the anticipation but best yet the look on his face as she......

Beaumont TX
Username hidden
(55 posts)
him, graze his the outside of his jeans, his hard cock is begging to be released....while keeping my eyes fully focused on his I reach behind me and pull her close to me. She takes my hips in her able hands and presses against me as ....

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1052 posts)
Up her shirt and starts to fondle her champagne glass breast, rubbing each one so sensually, so delicately, going from one tit back to the other. He really knows how to pick em. I give him the stink eye just to make him wonder "what's up?" as I start to ease my way over to.........

Beaumont TX
Username hidden
(55 posts)
the beautiful blonde he slipped in the house for us. He knows me too well. I love it when he surprises me. She has a wicked smile on her face, just then slides her hand...

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1052 posts)
turns his look back to me...... that bastard, I was putting on a show for him, who the hell was he just looking at? Where is she? What? OMG! I can't believe he was looking at........

Beaumont TX
Username hidden
(55 posts)
We know just what trips each others triggers - but he is holding back, he is enjoying make me wait. If he can do it I can to. As I get up, walk across the room, I make sure he notices me untie my robe. Still, his only vantage point is my back side. Oh there seems to be something on the floor - I bend over (from the waist of course), ever so slowly. I peek through my legs at him, yes he is enjoying the view. As he ....

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1052 posts)
His mind racing and that little tingle.... that little twitch.... that little something that.....

Beaumont TX
Username hidden
(55 posts)
As I considered all the possibilities of what he might do, I ran a hand across my thigh. Just enough teasing to get . . .

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1052 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 78   End
TOPIC: finish my sentence (create an ongoing story but picking up from the last word