Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games finish my sentence (create an ongoing story but picking up from the last word
TOPIC: finish my sentence (create an ongoing story but picking up from the last word
Created by: tonypro The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 69   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As I considered all the possibilities of what he might do, I ran a hand across my thigh. Just enough teasing to get . . .

Mooresville NC
Username hidden
(610 posts)
Is he going to make love to me, is he going to be nice to me, or is he going to fuck me hard, fuck me in my.....

Beaumont TX
Username hidden
(9 posts)
He loves to watch me and putting on a show for him is a thrill I never tire of. He has that come hither look in his eyes and I get weak in the knees wondering ....

Mooresville NC
Username hidden
(610 posts)
throbbing pussy, that needed a man to come feel it up, I look up and there he was, watching as i was sliding my finger in and out of mu pussy and tasting it..........

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
I couldn't stop myself from running my finger over my own hot wet slick.....

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
ran my fingers up the inside of her long legs, until I felt her moistness. I then slid my hand round to gently pull her towards us, and she....

Nyack NY
Username hidden
(112 posts)
she loves the naughty guy and and girls piled up in the bed, we motioned for to come on over and get in the middle of us , she .............

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
my tongue goes down to belly button and I can't wait to taste her sweet pussy........

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
so i lick them and nibble on them. the feel of her nips on my tongue and lips is excelerating! and want more of her...

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Myself getting so wet at the feeling and in walks another female , out comes the toy as she starts licking my pussy...I am so turned on that my body shivers........

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 69   End
TOPIC: finish my sentence (create an ongoing story but picking up from the last word