finding a single : Swingers Discussion 91849
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesfinding a single
TOPIC: finding a single
Created by: jandjforu
Original Starting post for this thread:
why is it hard to find a single male? sometimes we just want to meet a single male and see were it goes but they always stand us up and then we miss a chance to go out with a couple so we stop trying to meet them but now we want to try again so anything some of you other ladies done to make this happen? even thought about a 4some,just with single guys and just her but trying to fine 4 guys would be hard,any thoughts?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Is there an ironic reason that this post is in the "games" section? Not a big deal, I'm just one of those crazy rule followers...

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Welcome to the forums JandJ.

Perhaps trying local clubs to your area. Often times a gang bang nite will be the featured event. Also seeing single guy profiles with certifications can help to weed out the serious men from the ones that may not be reputable to an actual meet.

Good luck to you :)S

Williamsport PA
Username hidden
(2060 posts)
On behalf of us single guys...I for one have never stood anyone up. I have been delayed, but never stood anyone up...On the other hand, I know that this occurs. I hate to admit it, most of the guys on here are hidden bi guys, or married guys who use this site for the dream sex world. I really hate the fact that some guys have given the rest of us such a bad name. Don't give up, there are a few of us around that love to play and respect our couple friends.

Gainesville GA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
why is it hard to find a single male? sometimes we just want to meet a single male and see were it goes but they always stand us up and then we miss a chance to go out with a couple so we stop trying to meet them but now we want to try again so anything some of you other ladies done to make this happen? even thought about a 4some,just with single guys and just her but trying to fine 4 guys would be hard,any thoughts?

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: finding a single