favorite song lyrics : Swingers Discussion 1798831091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesfavorite song lyrics
TOPIC: favorite song lyrics
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 182   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I resemble that remark! HA! Well I have learned that if I'm not in optimal shape I would never keep up with Northern Peach!

hmmmm... "I say Georgia Georgia A song of you Comes as sweet and clear As moonlight through the pines"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
I like a gd looking guy with such a muscular body......oh, sorry...song, I got caught up in "The Rapture" as Anita Baker sings about....mmmm hott n steamy darlin ;)

Cartersville GA
Username hidden
(1782 posts)
I LOVE lovin people lovin skirts! HA!

"Come doused in mud, soaked in bleach As I want you to be As a trend, as a friend"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
love that SKIRT!

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell I know, right now you can't tell But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see A different side of me

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired I know, right now you don't care But soon enough you're gonna think of me And how I used to be

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Wow Deb .. the story you must have for that song!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
Some GREAT LYRICS here!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
Some letters tied in blue, a photograph or two; I see a rose from you, among my souveniers.

..a few more tokens pressed within my treasure chest, and though they do their best, to give me consolation....

I count them all apart, and as the tear drops start... I find a broken heart, among my souveniers.

Bing Crosby --- yeah, and even before my time....lol

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
I'm woven in a fantasy, I can't believe the things I see The path that I have chosen now has led me to a wall And with each passing day I feel a little more like something dear was lost It rises now before me, a dark and silent barrier between, All I am, and all that I would ever want be It's just a travesty, towering, marking off the boundaries my spirit would erase

To pass beyond is what I seek, I fear that I may be too weak And those are few who've seen it through to glimpse the other side, The promised land is waiting like a maiden that is soon to be a bride The moment is a masterpiece, the weight of indecision's in the air It's standing there, the symbol and the sum of all that's me It's just a travesty, towering, blocking out the light and blinding me I want to see

Gold and diamonds cast a spell, it's not for me I know it well The treasures that I seek are waiting on the other side There's more that I can measure in the treasure of the love that I can find And though it's always been with me, I must tear down the Wall and let it be All I am, and all that I was ever meant to be, in harmony Shining true and smiling back at all who wait to cross

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
Good Morning Lovers!

"Take the ribbon from your hair, Shake it loose and let it fall, Layin' soft upon my skin. Like the shadows on the wall."

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 182   End
TOPIC: favorite song lyrics