favorite song lyrics : Swingers Discussion 1798831081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesfavorite song lyrics
TOPIC: favorite song lyrics
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 182   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In the summertime when the weather's high, you can stretch right up and touch the sky, when the weather's fine, you got women, you got women on your mind. Have a drink, have a drive, go out and see what you can find.

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3739 posts)
There's that Northern Peach always looking so fine.... I just wanna ....

Sometimes I feel like a manwhore when I'm in these Forums ! HA! Ok... I'm over it.. Let's ALL go to La Playa and Play!

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3739 posts)
Mmmm cum get ya some tasty juicy peach sometime BLM......let me hold you tight...if only for one nite....Luther Vandross

Cartersville GA
Username hidden
(1782 posts)
Damn Deb! ... now that's the way to gear up for the evening!

"I Been Warped By the Rain, Driven By the Snow Drunk and Dirty Don't Ya Know, and I'm Still, ....Willin

Out On the Road Late At Night, I Seen My Pretty Alice in Every Head Light Alice, Dallas Alice "

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3739 posts)
Don't you just love the moonlight chimera? Ocean waves and moonlight... and soft woman to love.. those lyrics just make you dream. Love 'em!

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3739 posts)
Oh honey I could eat a peach about now!

"I've been thinking about our fortune, And I've decided that we're really not to blame. For the love that's deep inside us now, Is still the same.

And the sound we make together, Is the music to the story in your eyes. It's been shining down upon me now, I realize."

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3739 posts)
thanks Blackleather... here's another that Bing sang to Dorothy Lamour:

Moonlight becomes you, It goes with your hair, and you certainly know the right things to wear.

If I say I love you, I want you to know, It isn't because of moonlight, although -- Moonlight becomes you so.

Damn -- they could write some good s__t back then.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
Mmmm northern/southern peach...waiting to be plucked, juicy to be enjoyed by you sweetsexyman!!!!!

Oh, song.....Hello, is it me your looking for? I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile.... you're all i've ever wanted.....and my arms are open wide... tell me how to win your heart...for i havent got a clue... but let me start by saying...... i love you...

Cartersville GA
Username hidden
(1782 posts)
WOW chimera! Those are some lyrics!

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3739 posts)
How do you speak to an angel? I'm completely in the dark -- When you know that you've just met an angel, Is there a proper remarik?

We were alone for a moment; Why was my head in a cloud? Do you speak to an angel in a whisper.. Or do you just say "I love you" out loud.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 182   End
TOPIC: favorite song lyrics