favorite song lyrics : Swingers Discussion 1798831051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesfavorite song lyrics
TOPIC: favorite song lyrics
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 182   End
User Details are only visible to members.
but i remember us riding in my brother's car her body tanned and wet, down at the resevoir at night on them banks i'd lie awake and pull her close just to feel each breath she'd take

now those memories come back to haunt me they haunt me like a ghost is a dream a lie if it don't come true or is it something worse

that takes me down to the river for i know the river is dry o down to the river we'd ride.

the boss

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
I would not be a sharing my treasure .. but I would be a plunderiing yours!!! HA! I am a Pirate ya know! ;-)

"She's got hair down to her fanny. She's kinda jet set, try undo her panties. Everytime she's dancin' she knows what to do. Everybody wants to see if she can use it. She's so fine, she's all mine, girl, you got it right."

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3669 posts)
Ay Matee.....glad you found me too, and it would be fun to share our treasures with each other;)

Oh Rio.......Duran Duran.....very hott n sexy song...especially if on the beach;)

Cartersville GA
Username hidden
(1782 posts)
Glad my ship found ya! That is some treasure you have there Peach!

"Up all night I could not sleep The whiskey that I drank was cheap With shakin' hands I went and I lit up my last cigarette Well the sun came, night had fled And sleepy eyed I reached my bed I saw you sleepy dreamin' there all covered and warm"

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3669 posts)
It seems our fate is only to meet! HA! .....I like that fate!

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3669 posts)
That seems odd...cuz the other single pirates are able to view the way ive done for you...guess the opportune moment has passed for you as well....so the ship sails on, as you continue to whip for pleasure...

Come sail away, come sail away....

Cartersville GA
Username hidden
(1782 posts)
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment, that was it" Ha! Well My Lady you are still hidden from Single Pirates and I cannot view your portraits nor give you access to mine. I shall continue my plunder in these uncharted waters.....

"I took my love and I took it down, I climbed a mountain and I turned around, And I saw my reflection in the snow-covered hills, 'Til the landslide brought me down."

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3669 posts)
I toooooo MUST sail again!!!! I promise I will treat these scumkeys with the pleasure they must so desire.. but as I do.. I will envision that last portrait of you. Until I kidnap you again:

"I sailed an ocean, unsettled ocean Through restful waters and deep commotion Often frightened, unenlightened Sail on, sail on sailor I wrest the waters, fight Neptune's waters Sail through the sorrows of life's marauders Unrepenting, often empty Sail on, sail on sailor"

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3669 posts)
sorry, but a liar i am not sir......to have such a body and yet accuse....do your whipping and have a great rest of day darlin....later;)

s & m......i may be bad, but im perfectly gd at it, sex in the air-i know i love the smell of it....

Cartersville GA
Username hidden
(1782 posts)
Oh that's not fair! To say such a lie yet look so beautiful .. I will whip my keyboard mates until they get past this horrific storm... i cannot give you access to my treasure until this storm passes.. I will just have to drink rum , whip and torture these fools!

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3669 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 182   End
TOPIC: favorite song lyrics