Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games favorite song lyrics
TOPIC: favorite song lyrics
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 189   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I never knew her, but I loved her just the same, I loved her name. Wish that I had found the way And the reasons that would make her stay. I have learned to lead a life apart from all the rest. If I can't have the one I want, I'll do without the best. But how I miss the girl And I'd go a million times around the world just to say She had been mine for a day."

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
and i dont know....how i knew it...but i knew it somehow...you're the answer to my question... that no one's answered til now.....

***this goes out to a very special friend...wink;) (you know who you are)

Cartersville GA
Username hidden
(1782 posts)
That's a great song! Fleetwood Mac!

"Moons and Junes and Ferris wheels The dizzy dancing way you feel As ev'ry fairy tale comes real I've looked at love that way"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
Lay, Lady, Lay - Bob Dylan

"You can take me anytime you like, I'll be around if you think you might love me baby, And hold me tight"

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(2165 posts)
"lay across my big brass bed Whatever colors you have in your mind I’ll show them to you and you’ll see them shine"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
Ohhhhhh myyyyy my ...

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
thanks, you're very sweet. j's band rocks the hell out of some 3 doors down. and i love kryptonite!

k

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
I'm stalking you now! LOL ... wishing you were three doors down!

"You called me strong, you called me weak, But still your secrets I will keep You took for granted all the times I never let you down You stumbled in and bumped your head, If not for me then you would be dead I picked you up and put you back On solid ground"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
everything i am and everything in me wants to be the one you wanted me to be i'll never let you down even if i could i'd give up everything if only for your good so hold me when i'm here right me when i'm wrong hold me when i'm scared you won't always be there so love me when i'm gone

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Ya right! Love Bonnie too and was privledged to see her in concert, early on in her career in a small venue! So damn sexy!

"Hope you see her hairs hanging long It flows and rolls all down her breast Please see for me that if her hair is hanging long Ohh that is the way I remember her best"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 189   End
TOPIC: favorite song lyrics