Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games favorite song lyrics
TOPIC: favorite song lyrics
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Start   221 to 230 of 245   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok Ready.... stumped on that one! :-D

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3790 posts)
"Kink-y" rdy....lol!

Allison Park PA
Username hidden
(819 posts)
On a river bank with all my friends... ;-)

Go melt back into the night Everything inside is made of stone There's nothing in here moving An' anyway I'm not alone You say you're looking for someone Who'll pick you up each time you fall To gather flowers constantly An' to come each time you call A lover for you life an' nothing more

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3790 posts)
God is great, beer is good, people are crazy.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Happy Memorial Day to all who do or have served Rush - Red Sector A

All that we can do is just survive All that we can do to help ourselves Is stay alive...

Ragged lines of ragged grey Skeletons, they shuffle away Shouting guards and smoking guns Will cut down the unlucky ones

I clutch the wire fence Until my fingers bleed A wound that will not heal- A heart that cannot feel- Hoping that the horror will recede Hoping that tomorrow- We'll all be freed

Sickness to insanity Prayer to profanity Days and weeks and months go by Don't feel the hunger-too weak to cry

I hear the sound of gunfire At the prison gate Are the liberators here- Do I hope or do I fear? For my father and my brother-it's too late But I must help my mother Stand up straight...

Are we the last ones left alive? Are we the only human beings To survive?...

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
We kiss ... my hearts pumpin to my brain... The blood rushes in my veins... fire rushes toward the sky....

She says baby if you wanna be wild you got a lot to learn.......

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3790 posts)
I used to be, then I memorized baseball scores....

Allison Park PA
Username hidden
(819 posts)
Love Tracy Chapman...very soulful woman.

Allison Park PA
Username hidden
(819 posts)
mmmm...a very, very sensual song...thanks for sharing that one! Nelly Furtado has one the most sensual voices around.

I don't want to spend the rest of my life Looking at the barrel of a Armelite I dont want to spend the rest of my time Keeping out of trouble as the soldiers say I dont want to spend my time in hell Looking at the walls of a prison cell I dont ever want to play the part of A statistic on a government chart

Allison Park PA
Username hidden
(819 posts)
Make A Move On Me

I can tell you got plans for me And your eyes are saying you made them carefully But tonight I have to say there just might be another way Won't you spare me all the charms and take me in your arms I can't wait, I can't wait

Chorus: I'm the one you want, that's all I wanna be So come on baby make a move on me Got nowhere to go, all my time is free So come on baby make a move on me tonight I can't wait, I can't wait

You made the prettiest speech I've heard But a single touch surely is worth a thousand words To a heart that's open wide and from the start was on your side Won't you spare me all the charms and take me in your arms I can't wait, I can't wait

Chorus x2

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Start   221 to 230 of 245   End
TOPIC: favorite song lyrics