Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › favorite song lyrics
TOPIC: favorite_song_lyrics_
« Prev  1 ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ... 32  Next »
221 to 230 of 317
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh honey I could eat a peach about now!

"I've been thinking about our fortune, And I've decided that we're really not to blame. For the love that's deep inside us now, Is still the same.

And the sound we make together, Is the music to the story in your eyes. It's been shining down upon me now, I realize."

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4885 posts)
thanks Blackleather... here's another that Bing sang to Dorothy Lamour:

Moonlight becomes you, It goes with your hair, and you certainly know the right things to wear.

If I say I love you, I want you to know, It isn't because of moonlight, although -- Moonlight becomes you so.

Damn -- they could write some good s__t back then.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(567 posts)
Mmmm northern/southern peach...waiting to be plucked, juicy to be enjoyed by you sweetsexyman!!!!!

Oh, song.....Hello, is it me your looking for? I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile.... you're all i've ever wanted.....and my arms are open wide... tell me how to win your heart...for i havent got a clue... but let me start by saying...... i love you...

Cartersville GA
Username hidden
(1782 posts)
WOW chimera! Those are some lyrics!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4885 posts)
How do you speak to an angel? I'm completely in the dark -- When you know that you've just met an angel, Is there a proper remarik?

We were alone for a moment; Why was my head in a cloud? Do you speak to an angel in a whisper.. Or do you just say "I love you" out loud.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(567 posts)
I resemble that remark! HA! Well I have learned that if I'm not in optimal shape I would never keep up with Northern Peach!

hmmmm... "I say Georgia Georgia A song of you Comes as sweet and clear As moonlight through the pines"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4885 posts)
I like a gd looking guy with such a muscular body......oh, sorry...song, I got caught up in "The Rapture" as Anita Baker sings about....mmmm hott n steamy darlin ;)

Cartersville GA
Username hidden
(1782 posts)
I LOVE lovin people lovin skirts! HA!

"Come doused in mud, soaked in bleach As I want you to be As a trend, as a friend"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4885 posts)
love that SKIRT!

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell I know, right now you can't tell But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see A different side of me

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired I know, right now you don't care But soon enough you're gonna think of me And how I used to be

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ... 32  Next »
221 to 230 of 317
TOPIC: favorite song lyrics
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.