Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › favorite song lyrics
TOPIC: favorite_song_lyrics_
« Prev  1 ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ... 33  Next »
221 to 230 of 330
User Details are only visible to members.
Omgoodness! I just love that shot peach!

"And when we get behind closed doors Then she lets her hair hang down And she makes me glad that I'm a man Oh, no-one knows what goes on behind closed doors"

Get better baby!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6159 posts)
Thank you darlin.....i have to say tho, moving south....mmm, this peach has gotten much more sweeter, juicier, tempting, the kind of taste you just can't get enough!!!!

We could do a lil sexy dance to Smooth Operator, by Sade.....and just tantilize each other, til we devour each other!!!!!

MJ;)

Cartersville GA
Username hidden
(1782 posts)
I'm sure The North misses you honey! Peaches are always in season here!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6159 posts)
Well, that sounds fun darlin!!!!! I mite need to travel north.....im leavin on a jet plane....time for some erotic fun playtime;)

Cartersville GA
Username hidden
(1782 posts)
When's the last train to Georgia folks????? Love ya Peaches and thanks for all your sexy self and inspiration baby! Honestly I thought I would hand out and act like a Biker at Sturgis BUT BUT BUT ... I'm really not that kinda guy unless its the weekend... HA!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6159 posts)
MMMMM, i've lost all train of thought with looking at your new pik in underwear....very sexy....love to see more darlin ;)

MJ;)

Cartersville GA
Username hidden
(1782 posts)
You betcha Peach! LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!

hmmmm ....yeah.... The Cars!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6159 posts)
Love that fun song BLM.....this peach loves to move n groove/would be fun to with you.....Celebrate good times come on!!!

Cartersville GA
Username hidden
(1782 posts)
In the summertime when the weather's high, you can stretch right up and touch the sky, when the weather's fine, you got women, you got women on your mind. Have a drink, have a drive, go out and see what you can find.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6159 posts)
There's that Northern Peach always looking so fine.... I just wanna ....

Sometimes I feel like a manwhore when I'm in these Forums ! HA! Ok... I'm over it.. Let's ALL go to La Playa and Play!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6159 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ... 33  Next »
221 to 230 of 330
TOPIC: favorite song lyrics
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.