Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games favorite song lyrics
TOPIC: favorite song lyrics
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Start   221 to 230 of 253   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If You Want It To Be Good Girl (Get Yourself A Bad Boy) ------Backstreet Boys

If you want it to be good girl Get yourself a... bad boy

Yeah, I like this, haha Yeah, oh, yes, yeah Oh, ha (c'mon) Yeah, I like this

If you want it to be wild Gotta know just who to dial baby That's me If you really like it hot Get someone who hits the spot Honey, oh yes

And if you wanna get it done Then you gotta get the one The one who's got it goin' on

If you wanna make it last Gotta know just who to ask Baby's gotta be the best And that's me

Chorus: If you want it to be good girl Get yourself a... bad boy (oh, ha) If you really want it good girl Get yourself a... bad boy (yeah) Get it like it could be would be Yeah like it should be If you want it to be good girl Get yourself a... bad boy

Oh, ha, oh yes

If you like it innovative Better get someone creative Honey, yes And if you want it to be jammin' Gotta get somebody slammin' Baby, oh yes

And if you wanna get it done Then you gotta get the one The one who's got it goin' on

If you wanna make it last Gotta know just who to ask Baby's gotta be the best And that's me

Chorus: If you want it to be good girl Get yourself a... bad boy (oh, ha) If you really want it good girl Get yourself a... bad boy (oh, ha) Get it like it could be would be Yeah like it should be If you want it to be good girl Get yourself a... bad boy

Bridge: Now listen These are things Your mama shouldn't know These are things I really wanna show These are things I wanna show you how So won't you let me show You right now Oohh baby (and if you yes)

And if you (c'mon) wanna get it done Then you gotta get then one The one who's got it goin' on (ohh)

If you wanna make it last Gotta know just who to ask Baby's gotta be the best And that's me my lady

Chorus: If you want it to be good girl Get yourself a ba-a-a-d boy, that's right If you really want it good girl Gotta get yourself a bad boy If you really want it, if you really want it (oh ha) Get him like it could be, would be Yeah, like it should be If you want it to be good, gotta be like it should

But if you really want it good (Ow, ow) If you really want it good (I like this) If you really want it good (If you really) If you really want it good (Ouh, ouh) If you really want it good (Ah, um) If you really want it good (Ah, um) If you really want it good (Come on) If you really want it good (I'm your bad boy, I'm your bad boy) If you really want it good (Oh, yeah, I like this) If you really want it good (If you want it bad baby, you got it)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
I awoke last night to the sound of thunder How far off I sat and wondered Started humming a song from 1962 Ain't it funny how the night moves When you just don't seem to have as much to lose Strange how the night moves With autumn closing in

Allison Park PA
Username hidden
(819 posts)
They sure do! There is a thin line..

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3892 posts)
Gotta Love ya Ready.. and my ego loves ya too... Good morning!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3892 posts)
hmmm... "Clueless in New Jersey?" .... ha!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3892 posts)
Hee hee.. yep!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3892 posts)
OMG! I just could not put those words to a tune!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3892 posts)
:-( Boo hoo! I'm really stumped and going to look it up on youtube now. Boo hoo hoo

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3892 posts)
Ok Ready.... stumped on that one! :-D

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3892 posts)
"Kink-y" rdy....lol!

Allison Park PA
Username hidden
(819 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Start   221 to 230 of 253   End
TOPIC: favorite song lyrics