Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games favorite song lyrics
TOPIC: favorite song lyrics
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Start   171 to 180 of 189   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I used to be, then I memorized baseball scores....

Allison Park PA
Username hidden
(819 posts)
Love Tracy Chapman...very soulful woman.

Allison Park PA
Username hidden
(819 posts)
mmmm...a very, very sensual song...thanks for sharing that one! Nelly Furtado has one the most sensual voices around.

I don't want to spend the rest of my life Looking at the barrel of a Armelite I dont want to spend the rest of my time Keeping out of trouble as the soldiers say I dont want to spend my time in hell Looking at the walls of a prison cell I dont ever want to play the part of A statistic on a government chart

Allison Park PA
Username hidden
(819 posts)
Make A Move On Me

I can tell you got plans for me And your eyes are saying you made them carefully But tonight I have to say there just might be another way Won't you spare me all the charms and take me in your arms I can't wait, I can't wait

Chorus: I'm the one you want, that's all I wanna be So come on baby make a move on me Got nowhere to go, all my time is free So come on baby make a move on me tonight I can't wait, I can't wait

You made the prettiest speech I've heard But a single touch surely is worth a thousand words To a heart that's open wide and from the start was on your side Won't you spare me all the charms and take me in your arms I can't wait, I can't wait

Chorus x2

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Great Choice of songs...rdy! U2 fan as well?

Is it getting better or do you feel the same? Will it make it easier on you now You got someone to blame...? You said One Love One Life When its one need In the night

Allison Park PA
Username hidden
(819 posts)
Yes... you can just put your favorite lyrics to the song... the whole song... list the singer/group (or not)... or just list a few lines, and leave out the author (like Name That Tune)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
and if evercomes a day, when you should turn and walk away, oh no i can't live without you...

so caught up in you, little girl you're the one that's got me down on my knees so caught up in you, little girl and i never what to get myself free

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Joe Diffie - 3rd Rock From The Sun

She walks into Smokey's one hip at a time Like a broken field runner slippin' through the line

- nothing like a tight pair of jeans on a woman with nice hips. You see that sweet ass from behind and let out one of those manly, viceral grunts- like the first time you saw a hot tray of brownies.. mmmmmm-mmmmm ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1241 posts)
the best of times are when i'm alone with you some rain some shine we'll make this a world for two our memories of yesterday will last a lifetime we'll take the best forget the rest and some day we'll find these are the best of times

for my baby

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
I wanna run through the halls of my high school i wanna scream at the top of my lungs i just found out theres no such thing as the real world just a lie that u rise above Bel

Carmichael CA
Username hidden
(130 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Start   171 to 180 of 189   End
TOPIC: favorite song lyrics