favorite song lyrics : Swingers Discussion 17988310171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesfavorite song lyrics
TOPIC: favorite song lyrics
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Start   171 to 180 of 182   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Joe Diffie - 3rd Rock From The Sun

She walks into Smokey's one hip at a time Like a broken field runner slippin' through the line

- nothing like a tight pair of jeans on a woman with nice hips. You see that sweet ass from behind and let out one of those manly, viceral grunts- like the first time you saw a hot tray of brownies.. mmmmmm-mmmmm ;-)

Bensalem PA

Username hidden
(1156 posts)
the best of times are when i'm alone with you some rain some shine we'll make this a world for two our memories of yesterday will last a lifetime we'll take the best forget the rest and some day we'll find these are the best of times

for my baby

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(976 posts)
I wanna run through the halls of my high school i wanna scream at the top of my lungs i just found out theres no such thing as the real world just a lie that u rise above Bel

Carmichael CA

Username hidden
(130 posts)
i'm not above being cool for a while if you're cruel to me, i'll understand

-billy joel

San Diego CA

Username hidden
(303 posts)
When the lights are down low And you nibble on my neck I can't be held responsible For what might happen next No telling what I'll do When I get you in my hands With a woman like you...

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
And you know it's time to go Through the sleet, and driving snow Across the fields of mourning Lights in the distance And you hunger for the time time to heal, desired time as the earth moves beneath your own dreamlandscape.... I'll be there

Allison Park PA

Username hidden
(819 posts)
Rdy, i think you're right. but i have to admit, it's hard to resist sometimes.

so why do you waste my time is the answer to the question on your mind and i'm sick of all my judges so scared of what they'll find but i know that i can make it as long as somebody takes me home... every now and then

the killers... sam's town

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(976 posts)
oh, that should be funny. but of course, you'll have to deal with all those who will want to set you straight.

that happens a lot around here. ;-)

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(976 posts)
(OP, you DO expect us to just remember them, correct? No "cheating" and looking them up, right?)

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7263 posts)
...So, if you're mad, get mad. Don't hold it all inside, Come on and talk to me now. And hey, what you've got to hide? I get angry too. Well, I'm a lot like you... When you're standing at the crossroads, Don't know which path to choose, let me come along, 'cause even if you're wrong I'll stand by you. I'll stand by you. Won't let nobody hurt you....I'll stand by you. Take me to your darkest hour, and I'll never desert you. I'll stand by you.

Chrissie Hynds, of course, Stand By You.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7263 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Start   171 to 180 of 182   End
TOPIC: favorite song lyrics