Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games favorite song lyrics
TOPIC: favorite song lyrics
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 256   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Out of all the nights I remember

Of all of the loves I recall

There are many who live in my memory

But you were the sweetest of all

. . . I wasn't your first love, I wasn't your last

But wasn't it sweetest of all

So keep your goodbyes in your pocket

You ain't going nowhere at all

Your memory is staying here with me

'Cause you were the sweetest of all

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2086 posts)
18 wheels and a dozen roses.

10 more miles on a 4 day run.

A few more songs on the all night radio,

and he'll spend the rest of his life with the one that he loves.

Kathy Mattea>>> "18 wheels and a dozen roses"

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(472 posts)
I need to expand my musical interest and widen my lyrical horizons.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(472 posts)
From Sugababes 'Easy'

Got such a pretty kitty, boy I know you want to pet it

The weather's nice and wet just south of the border

I can cook up anything that you have to order -----

I've got a landing strip clear for you at the airport

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2086 posts)
Luke Brian, "Drink a beer". Dedicated to my close friend Zach (Sept 27,1989 - May 22 2014)

When I got thew news today,

didn't know what to say,

so I just hung up the phone.

________________________________ I'm gonna sit right here

on the edge of this pier.

Watch the sunset disappear.

And drink a beer.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(472 posts)
I hear ya. Just read your post about your breakfast accident. Reminds me of the song "Mr. Mom". Can't remember who sang it. (brain fart) Wasn't one of my favorites.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(472 posts)
I'm always changing stations as well. Some moods need to flow, and other moods need to be changed intentionally... and quickly.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(332 posts)
I'm with you AA. Growing up as a kid all my folks listened to was country. (except for Elvis) I'm constantly changing radio stations while driving. It just depends on what mood I'm in at the moment. I lean a little heaver toward the more modern country and the great artist that you listed than the oldies these days but definitely like the 80's/90's rock too. I'm even learning to like some of the "rappish country". That's about all my 43 y/o son has on his ipod. But he does have a few select older songs programed into it that remind him of the days when I use to play guitar and butcher songs with my singing. Two of his favorites are : Merle Haggard, "Silver wings" and Eric Burdon, and The Animals, "House of the rising sun".

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(472 posts)
Then after hearing every one of those songs a 1,000 times, genre's of New Country started taking off and while I do not care for Pop Country or Rappish Country... the fun loving Country that combines a some Rock energy with a good ol' Country story is right in my wheelhouse of desire.

My favorites: Chris Young, Joe Nichols, Kip Moore, Billy Currington, Jerrod Neimann, Josh Turner, Trace Adkins, Gary Allan, Blake Shelton, Keith Urban, Eric Church, Brantley Gilbert, Luke Bryan, Toby Keith, Brad Paisley, Miranda Lambert, Dierks Bentley, Justin Moore, Dustin Lynch...

I usually listen to a radio station that plays a mix of old Country and New Country.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(332 posts)
Look at all the Country music fans. :) Even if you only like a few songs, you're alright in my book.

I grew up with Country playing in my home and parents cars, so by the time I was in 6th grade I was sick of it. They listened to various genre's but Country was most often played constantly and I have probably heard every old Country song a 1,000 times.

Then came the explosion of new genre's in the early 80's. Arena rock/big hair bands were my absolute favorite as I was all in! Some of these started before the 80's but certainly fit the description. Metallica, Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Quiet Riot, Warrant, Ratt, Cinderella, Scorpions, Whitesnake, Krokus, White Lion, Winger, Tesla, Skid Row, Dokken, Queensryche, Poison, Great White, Steelheart, Kix, G&R, Bon Jovi, Kiss, Slaughter, Living Color, Van Halen, Aerosmith...

Great fucking energy music!!!

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(332 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 256   End
TOPIC: favorite song lyrics