Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › favorite song lyrics
TOPIC: favorite_song_lyrics_
Created by: jk4fun63
Original Starting post for this thread:
songs are just poems put to music. so what are some of your favorites? it could be sexy, sweet, hot & nasty, or just something on your mind today. you can include the author, or just leave it to others to guess..

we'll start it off with an easy one, but some of the greatest lyrics ever written.

"some day girl i don't know when, we're gonna get to that place where we really want to go, and we'll walk in the sun... but til then... tramps like us, baby we were born to run."

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 31  Next »
1 to 10 of 306
User Details are only visible to members.
Fat bottom girls you make the rocking world go round.. from Queen Fat bottom girls

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(327 posts)
"She likes whips and chains and gettin' freaky with Great Danes" ZZ Top~Under Pressure

Trinity NC
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Good Morning Beautiful Good morning, beautiful, how was your night? Mine was wonderful with you by my side And when I open my eyes to see your sweet face It's a good morning, beautiful day I never worry if it's raining outside 'Cause in here with you, girl, the sun always shines Good morning, beautiful, how was your night? Mine was wonderful with you by my side And when I open my eyes to see your sweet face It's a good morning, beautiful day Hmm, good morning, beautiful day Hmm, it's a beautiful day

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(88 posts)
Here cum s the sun

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1733 posts)
I can't believe that we would lie in our graves, Wondering if we Had spent our living days well I can't believe that we would lie in our graves Dreaming of things that we might have been Lie In Our Graves. DMB

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(429 posts)
Older Women (Chorus) Older women are beautiful lovers. I said, older women they understand. I’ve been around some, and I have discovered that older women know just how to please a man. Everybody seems to love those younger women, from 18 on up to 25. Well, I love them to. But I’m telling you, that learning how to really love takes a little time. (Chorus) So, baby don’t you worry about growing older. Those young girls, they got nothing on you. It takes some livin to get good at givin, and givin love is just where you could teach them a thing or two. (Chorus)

OR my version

Older Couples (Chorus) Older couples are beautiful swingers. I say, older swingers they know the way. I’ve been around some, and I have discovered that older swingers know a better way to play. Everybody seems to love those younger swingers, from 18 on up to 45. Well, I love them too. But I’m telling you, that learning how to really swing takes a little time. (Chorus) So, people don’t you worry about growing older. Those younger swingers, they got nothing on you. It takes some livin to get good at swingin, and swingin is just where you could teach them a thing or two. (Chorus)

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Hike up your skirt a little more and show the world to me.

Crash - Dave Matthews

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11189 posts)
Bellamy Brother's song "nve2old2 ply". I'm into country. That's one of my favorite songs. I sang it tonight at karaoke with a friend of mine.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1960 posts)
If I said you had a beautiful body would hold it against me

No clue who sang it? A rock guy here, not into country much

Spotsylvania VA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
You know I love the ladies Love to have my fun I'm a high life flyer and a rainbow rider A straight shootin' son-of-a-gun I said a straight shootin' son-of-a-gun

Joy to the world All the boys and girls Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea Joy to you and me

Three Dog Night - Joy To The World

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 31  Next »
1 to 10 of 306
TOPIC: favorite song lyrics
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.