favorite song lyrics : Swingers Discussion 179883
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesfavorite song lyrics
TOPIC: favorite song lyrics
Created by: jk4fun63
Original Starting post for this thread:
songs are just poems put to music. so what are some of your favorites? it could be sexy, sweet, hot & nasty, or just something on your mind today. you can include the author, or just leave it to others to guess..

we'll start it off with an easy one, but some of the greatest lyrics ever written.

"some day girl i don't know when, we're gonna get to that place where we really want to go, and we'll walk in the sun... but til then... tramps like us, baby we were born to run."

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 182   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Classic Country station was on in my truck (oh boy, did THAT sound Texan!) and a song I'd never heard before came on:

"Pardon me, you left your tears on the jukebox..."

Let's Fall to Pieces Together, George Strait. Gotta love some of the lyrics in some country songs!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
(Wow, how in the world did I miss your entrance, Jag? nice to see you here!)

Love, I've been away from you so long; I tried to make it on my own. I didn't know just what was wrong, I just know I felt so all alone.

People that I turned to were not what they seemed. Fears and disappointments fueled my doubts. Reality was not the way I dreamed, It just seemed my head was in the clouds.

But then you spoke to me, You shared your life with me. How can you love me When my life is broken and trampled Like a twig from a tree?

You just softly said, I felt your every tear. I've been here, but you refused to see. I can take away all your doubt and fear If you'll just learn to put your trust in me.

Love, thank you for being my best friend. You're always there; you're all I need. I know there are scars that will never mend, But, thanks to you, the wounds don't bleed.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Death, the ultimate reality. Death, the ultimate reason to live. No time for cordiality, you've got learn Because.... nobody lives, lives forever I try not to slip on my sweat. nobody lives, lives forever nobody lasts that long

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
Softly, deftly, music shall caress you Hear it, feel it secretly possess you Open up your mind, let your fantasies unwind In this darkness that you know you cannot fight The darkness of the music of the night Let your mind start a journey to a strange new world Leave all thoughts of the life you knew before Let your soul take you where you long to be Only then can you belong to me Floating, falling, sweet intoxication Touch me, trust me, savor each sensation Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in To the power of the music that I write The power of the music of the night You alone can make my song take flight Help me make the music of the night

~from Phantom of the Opera, Music of the Night

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
"I've been everywhere, man I've been everywhere, man Crossed the deserts bare, man I've breathed the mountain air, man Travel - I've had my share, man I've been everywhere" --Johnny Cash "I've Been Everywhere"

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
She walks into Smokey's one hip at a time. Like a broken field runner slippin' through the line.

-Joe Diffie, 3rd Rock From The Sun

..love a woman in jeans with nice hips.. and I'm not talking super tiny ones...

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1171 posts)
lately it's .. "I got lots of jealous lovers that all wish they had me back" ...... <Gin Wigmore, Black Sheep>

Sussex NJ
Username hidden
(19 posts)
shake it for me...

Shake it for the young bucks sittin' in the honky-tonks For the rednecks rockin' 'til the break of dawn For the DJ spinnin' that country song Come on, come on, come on Shake it for the birds, shake it for the bees Shake it for the catfish swimming down deep in the creek For the crickets and the critters and the squirrels Shake it to the moon, shake it for me girl, aww Country girl, shake it for me girl, Shake it for me girl, shake it for me Country girl, shake it for me girl, Shake it for me girl, shake it for me

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5072 posts)
I Wanna Do Bad Things With You

When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through, I wanna do bad things with you.

I'm the kind to sit up in his room. Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue. I don't know what you've done to me, But I know this much is true: I wanna do bad things with you.

When you came in the air went out. And all those shadows there filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through, I wanna do bad things with you. I wanna do real bad things with you. Ow, ooh.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
I don't leave any room for doubt When it comes to you and me You know all about the way I feel inside You know how hard I try But that don't mean that I can't

Love a little stronger, dig a little deeper Go a little farther, anything to please you girl Tonight I'm gonna start all over Show you girl what's in my heart Ooh, ooh, ooh, gonna love a little stronger

You tell me you're the lucky one But I see things differently I have just begun to show you that you mean Everything to me I still feel the need to

Love a little stronger, dig a little deeper Go a little farther, anything to please you girl Tonight I'm gonna start all over Show you girl what's in my heart Ooh, ooh, ooh, gonna love a little stronger

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5072 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 182   End
TOPIC: favorite song lyrics