certification,,meet,,,then GAMES! : Swingers Discussion 52892
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamescertification,,meet,,,then GAMES!
TOPIC: certification,,meet,,,then GAMES!
Created by: bstoms The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Unfortunately, games are a part of the lifestyle. We have come to learn that there are lots and lots of people who call themselves swingers who really aren't swingers. They go to the swing clubs, and they live on the fringe of the society. The sexual atmosphere turns them on, makes them feel naughty. But they never take the next step into it. Unfortunately for couples like J and I, we really do swing. So its very frustrating when a couple talks about meeting, and talks and talks...but a date and time is never set. What we have done is this. We talk, and if we think there is a "click" we start talking about meeting at least for drinks or dinner. If they shy away we are gone. I don't have the time with kids, husband, office, life to spend that much time trying to coax them. shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
oh wow you guys have no idea how many people on here are fakes. there is also a person on here who they will meet you as a couple go back to their house then a week later we found pics of all of us havinig sex on the internet... omg i flipped... hope there are some honest people out there.. if so... get in touch we'd love to meet ya!!!1

Boardman OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
No drama starts not when someone can't handle rejaction,but when one lady's husband shows more attention to other gentleman's wife. lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(261 posts)
oh well, what next?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Its not worth it. When you find the good ones, start a cliche. Other than that most people are just playing games. The first start of jealousy....see ya, cancel on us at the last minute....see ya. Only the male shows up....see ya. Drama....see ya

New Oxford PA
Username hidden
(149 posts)
i know H2F i get the same shit or a cpl with a bi guy when clearly my prof says no bi guys its crazy why do we make a profile up nobody reads them

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5624 posts)
well pam get better so we can try to meet we know yr real n not into games we were sooooo mad didnt get to see yas sat hopeing 4 another time sexy

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5624 posts)
or this is a great 1, u email or try to priv chat just to be friendly cause im very friendly then they block u 4 no reason what so ever , i love that , u cant even be nice u just get smacked in the teeth lol , but then i think well im glad i found out now then meeting them , were only into nice , friendly , easy going cpls like ourselves that like to have fun , u have weed out ppl im finding out , get rid of the ignorant an the ppl so full of thereselves , when we get blocked and didnt do a dam thing me n my hubby just laugh our asses off its just to funny ,

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5624 posts)
Sammy, I agree with you totally. I look here in the mailbox and you can see if people read the e-mail, and then you are like are they ever going to respond? I hate sending out the nice lil intro e-mail asking if they would like to chat to see if we had anything in common, but never getting anything back. At least tell me I am a fat ass and you dont want to talk to me. Is that too much to ask?

Oh, and as for swapper net I think that is a great site, except for the fact that you have to pay for it or you cant use it. I love the fact that SLS can be a free member, but there there is always the fakes on here as well.

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(48 posts)
its called swapper net its one word

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5624 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
TOPIC: certification,,meet,,,then GAMES!