Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Would you have sex with the previous poster
TOPIC: Would_you_have_sex_with_the_previous_poster
« Prev  1 ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ... 219  Next »
141 to 150 of 2185
User Details are only visible to members.
njnybi, Yes while I am straight, if I were Bi I like your style and you would be my sights.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(224 posts)
315, sounds like you took her post personal. I don't think she meant it that way.

Username hidden
(74 posts)
Welcome Realendowed to the forums. I'm just courios if you saw a picture of VelvetAngel and you were in the same room would your answer still be no.

After our exchange here in forums we have shared a few messages and pictures. She is a sweet person.

Username hidden
(74 posts)
she's straight, so the question is irrelevant

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12106 posts)
Thats ok 315, and real. Best to both of you. :-)

No hard feelings on my end nor do I take it personal. I respect your opinion in this open forum. :-)

North Port FL
Username hidden
(224 posts)
Velvet, I don't remember saying or implying that I wanted sex with you or even flirting with you. I respect your preferences. Have a good life.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
No I wouldn't. First off she doesn't like smokers. Second she is looking for someone close to her.

Username hidden
(1 post)
The answer is still no to sex but ok for msg.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(224 posts)
For Velvet -- Ouch! That is COLD but fully understandable. It's your personal preference and I fully respect that. I admire your honesty and your profile.

I am going to send you a personal email, please read and I promise it will be G-rated and respectful.

Username hidden
(74 posts)
Nothing personal but for the last two gent's I would have to say no. I have an issue with any guy that lay's with another guy. I'm sure they both are good guys.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(224 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ... 219  Next »
141 to 150 of 2185
TOPIC: Would you have sex with the previous poster
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.