Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Would you have sex with the previous poster
TOPIC: Would_you_have_sex_with_the_previous_poster
« Prev  1 ...  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  ... 247  Next »
1391 to 1400 of 2467
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh and back on topic, YES, provided she'd expand the upper and of her age range to include the jr. elderly.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12225 posts)
For the record, I'm an all of the above, or below kinda guy and an asshat. The latter might explain Rdy's clamber comment. Might.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12225 posts)
quite possibly hmmmm....

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
Rivalry? Wouldn't that imply that there's an either - or choice to be made vs. an all of the above, or below?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12225 posts)
yes

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21532 posts)
Now see, ANOTHER guy quicker on the trigger!

It would be my honor to meet and patiently seduce the lovely Ms. Pandora....

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Invitation accepted.

The funny thing is, I get emails saying it appears BT and I have a friendly "rivalry" going on but I never thought of it that way. We both happen to appreciate the same type of women and both are willing to travel to meet when presented with the right opportunity. And yes, before anyone else jumps on this bandwagon, BT seems to have the ability to arrange his travel schedule quicker than I can!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
I'd like Mrs Rdy all to myself...But I could be coaxed to share with Pandora.

:)

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
I know we both have some nice "fillers" in our home areas but I am thinking a road trip in between might be in order, perhaps the Memphis area? Hmmm....I wonder if ther are ANY hot women that might enjoy a BT/NaN sammich?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
-Only if there's a proper fillin'/filly in the middle o' that sammich!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12225 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  ... 247  Next »
1391 to 1400 of 2467
TOPIC: Would you have sex with the previous poster
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.