Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Would you have sex with the previous poster
TOPIC: Would_you_have_sex_with_the_previous_poster
« Prev  1 ...  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  ... 257  Next »
1341 to 1350 of 2565
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry but no

And just to explain, I could never meet with someone who makes whiny posts like this:

"I know none of the single guys want me and vice versa, but since none of the ladies are responding, I take it they don't want me either. All I get is responses from guys then they get the good resp onse. If no one wants me here, please let me know and I wont come back. Thank you."

No one should expect to jump into a thread like this and get a good response without building a reputation and some relationships in these forums. IMO, guys need to learn to be seductive and not just think they're entitled.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
True, KnB. Guess I'm a little distracted sipping wine & peeling spicy boiled shrimp! What I MEANT was that I'm certain he'll last longer than a heartbeat.....but if he doesn't, then we'll just have to do it again!!! Thanks for the correction!

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
you don't think it would be a shame if it were only to last a heartbeat? surely you misread

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12246 posts)
Somehow I think otherwise! (but I will bring my stopwatch!)

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
hehehe that WOULD be a shame, inlove

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12246 posts)
in a heartbeat

Hopefully it would last longer than that, though

Danville VT
Username hidden
(8502 posts)
Yes sirree!!!

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
and how!

Danville VT
Username hidden
(8502 posts)
lot less talk a lot more action!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21877 posts)
I'm tired of talking about it too.

2013 - Less talk ;-)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13433 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  ... 257  Next »
1341 to 1350 of 2565
TOPIC: Would you have sex with the previous poster
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.