Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Would you have sex with the previous poster
TOPIC: Would_you_have_sex_with_the_previous_poster
« Prev  1 ...  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  ... 257  Next »
1331 to 1340 of 2565
User Details are only visible to members.
Hope I'm gonna!!!!

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Gonna

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8394 posts)
Steve, no need to apologize. A guy that is considerate and likes to dance is worth an upgrade to M&G!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Leeza, I am really sorry I posted that comment. Please forgive me. I have been on here, off and on since 2009 when I was with my ex wife as CountryCpl85043. We have been divorced for a year now and we're both happier. I did get good responses since then with other names, it just seemed like I was being left out or ignored. I. Really sorry and it won't happen again. Please forgive me. And anyone else who feels the same. I have a career now where I can possible meet some of you, I don't want to blow it. Leeza (you said that we may go country dancing and see how it goes. I'm doing this on my phone so its hard to type. I hope I can be forgive n as well Steve)

Username hidden
(143 posts)
Jawohl!!

Danville VT
Username hidden
(8201 posts)
Hes interesting, would have to meet to know how interesting......

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12115 posts)
Yes I would.

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Prolly not, seeing as how she's straight and all, but I love her lingerie and would LOVE to go shopping with her so I can find some pretty dainties like that!

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12115 posts)
I'd love to have sex with Mr SB... Mmmmm... Yummy!! I'm sure Ms SB and I would enjoy each others company as well

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4450 posts)
Yes, that would be hot... hot enough to melt the Ice Bar!!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  ... 257  Next »
1331 to 1340 of 2565
TOPIC: Would you have sex with the previous poster
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.