Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Would you have sex with the previous poster
TOPIC: Would_you_have_sex_with_the_previous_poster
« Prev  1 ...  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  ... 251  Next »
1271 to 1280 of 2510
User Details are only visible to members.
Hell yes, who wouldn't?

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7485 posts)
Mmmmm.....

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11942 posts)
Oh yes.

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
@Steve, I saw how all of that was unfolding and could sense your frustration at that time. I worried about that unfortunate comment, but figured if you kept posting, people would get to see more of what kinda guy you are and warm up to you more. You seem like a genuinely nice guy and I think more people are starting to warm up to you.

I remember when I was new (actually under previous profile, even) when I said something that seemed to get a lot of panties in a bunch, but I think people are starting to see past that and get to know me more. I feel like I have some wonderful friends here, some that I will be meeting before too long (right, sb?)

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11942 posts)
Possibly......

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Hope I'm gonna!!!!

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Gonna

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8384 posts)
Steve, no need to apologize. A guy that is considerate and likes to dance is worth an upgrade to M&G!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Leeza, I am really sorry I posted that comment. Please forgive me. I have been on here, off and on since 2009 when I was with my ex wife as CountryCpl85043. We have been divorced for a year now and we're both happier. I did get good responses since then with other names, it just seemed like I was being left out or ignored. I. Really sorry and it won't happen again. Please forgive me. And anyone else who feels the same. I have a career now where I can possible meet some of you, I don't want to blow it. Leeza (you said that we may go country dancing and see how it goes. I'm doing this on my phone so its hard to type. I hope I can be forgive n as well Steve)

Username hidden
(143 posts)
Jawohl!!

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7485 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  ... 251  Next »
1271 to 1280 of 2510
TOPIC: Would you have sex with the previous poster
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.