Would you : Swingers Discussion 988451071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesWould you
TOPIC: Would you
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 685   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have been understanding and will be again, I'm sure. We were meeting a couple for the first time and her mom had to go to the hospital. They IMed us quickly (which we very much appreciated!) and we met them several weeks later instead.

Would you feel OK to cancel on someone without actually talking (phone or in person) with them?

Shippensburg PA

Username hidden
(1794 posts)
Family always comes first...had to break many a date because of family(good or bad)...life happens, sometimes just before you want to have some fun. Always letting the intended party knowing the situation that had recently come up of course.

Would you be accepting of a couple that had to break a date at the last minute due to family?

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3968 posts)
Absolutely! Gets me a little turned on just to think about it. I've stopped saying, "I would never." Now I say, "I can't see myself doing that......yet!"

Would you have a hard time deciding between a visit with family and a great house party?

Shippensburg PA

Username hidden
(1794 posts)
Dishonest...no, withholding information ...yes. Male half speaking(of course) sometimes I just want to sink down into a sexy situation(naked bodies) and give another woman oral or bring her to orgasm without having to fuck. It's a mood thing I guess?

Would you push your sexual limits(if everything was cool before hand) and try something different that you never thought you would consider doing?

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3968 posts)
Not at all! ;-)

Would you feel that this couple was being dishonest with you for not telling you about the issue sooner?

Shippensburg PA

Username hidden
(1794 posts)
Yes and apparently, he can only get it up first thing in the morning. After 3 failed times in the evening, well...........

Would you blame me for not wanting to get up at the crack of dawn to go over there and and wait for him to wake up to see if he can get it up? lol

Niagara Falls NY

Username hidden
(1262 posts)
If I felt it was a one time case of nerves or something, then sure, as there are other ways to get off, and guys in the lifestyle occasionally have this problem. If it continued time after time, then I would question my ability to turn him on, or feel that something other was an issue, and we'd have to address it.

Would you ask his wife about how he gets it up, or not, with her?

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Does the word delete ring a bell? lol

Would you continue to play with a couple when he is good at oral, but couldn't get it up?

Niagara Falls NY

Username hidden
(1262 posts)
Only if they were abrasive or rude.

Would you bother to respond to this mail? "how are you? we could have fun together"

Shippensburg PA

Username hidden
(1794 posts)
If I felt certain the host was ok with it, and I knew the friends well enough to be certain they would fit in.

Would you encourage your invited friends to bring guests if you were the host?

Shippensburg PA

Username hidden
(1794 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 685   End
TOPIC: Would you