Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Would you
TOPIC: Would_you__
« Prev  1 ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  Next »
671 to 680 of 707
User Details are only visible to members.
"Would you allow a mood swing or pms or menapous control you or would you attempt to control IT? "

I've tried controlling it...specificly with premcal..and it took away the "sassy" in me...we mutually decided that living with a bitch for a few days was better than giving up the sassy for a couple of weeks.

"If on a boat and the choice came down to saving your child or your spouse, would you save the child or the spouse?"

Well first of we have two boats...and never at any point in time would I let my kids or anyone other's on the boat without a life jacket. Second...Mr would want me to save the kids... and as much as I love him ( Goodness this is make'n me sick to my stomach just thinking it) I would save my kids. I have barried two too many kids and I refuse to allow it to happen again.

Would you pick up a hitch hiker?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Any one of my close friends, without thought, yes I would as you can live with just one kidney.

If on a boat and the choice came down to saving your child or your spouse, would you save the child or the spouse?

Jan, and um me too, Sas, it's all about fun.

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12196 posts)
Ahhhhh We have vanilla friends that are loaded and are always doing that...and it makes me uncomfortable. I hate it. I'm not a charity case. We'd buy drinks for the rest of the evening or pay for what ever we were doing next. If the evening was ending I'd be insisting they take money.

Would you donate your kidney to a friend?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
full and complete truth.....Oh goodness , that's a hard one for me. I just have a hard time being the barrer of mad news, constructive critisim, you name it. It really would totally depend on the situation. I'm sorry I can't answer that.

"If another child was picking on your child even after you've addressed the issue with their parent and your own child was avoiding said child, would you try to get involved?"

Yes...only after the girls tried on their own (with my help, suggestions). My kids are our world. No one messes with our kids! lol

As for you two girlies...I was scratching my head but I guess I'm so blonde I assumed that you were just picking the questions you liked. It's all good ... I'm just have'n a bit of fun.

Would you drop your toddler baby/grandbaby from the fourth floor of a burning building for a fireman to catch?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Sas, just in case you are sratching your head, I ignore an individual who likewise ignores me, so it's no fun that way, cause as usual she decides to place people in the middle of that, so I will bow out and join back in at a later time.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12196 posts)
Yes, being in my field, I would feel obligated to do so.

Would you unintentionally, of course, hurt someone close to you because they wanted to hear the full and complete truth?

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12196 posts)
damn..my phone ring i wasn't fast enough...

to poly No... I'm not good at excepting free stuff let alone sit there face to face with someone you, probably make'n small talk, and you aren't going to buy ****

i have a question down there : : : \/

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
NO I could never love/adore/admire someone who was cheating.

Would you stick around after an auto accident because you saw the whole thing happen ( to give a witness report) even if you had to be somewhere important?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
If it was pricey, yeppers.

If you were NOT married or in a relationship, would you ever consider being with another married individual?

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12196 posts)
I'd stay out of it

Would you buy a dress...wear it to a party....and take it back to the store for your money back?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  Next »
671 to 680 of 707
TOPIC: Would you
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.