Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Would you
TOPIC: Would_you__
« Prev  1 ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  Next »
671 to 680 of 693
User Details are only visible to members.
* devilish smile* not MY neighbor...but someones neighbor (with my laptop on vacation ;o) lol

Would you ever tell off your neighbor because their cat is pissing in your flower beds?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Theater? no...but i'll buy it when it comes out on DVD

Would you priate your neighbors broadband interent service?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Yes and have done so many times. Some books are just too good to read only once.

Would you go to a movie theater to watch a movie more than once if you enjoyed the movie the first time?

Mercersburg PA
Username hidden
(3466 posts)
No

Would you ask someone you have only met a couple of times ,from any lifestyle, for a loan??

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
No.. I never did understand the midnight eaters. Generally after I have dinner I'm not hungry again till morning.

Would you go on the reality TV show Survivor?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Would you spend $300 on a hair cut if it was done by a world famous hair dresser?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
That absolutely depends on the age and maturity of the child, and who the sick person was...someone important in their lives...then yes. Seeing someone sick isn't going to wipe out the good memories, as long as you can help keep those good ones alive. Totally depends on the child and what youthink he/she can handle.

I can't think of a WOULD YOU question today....next?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
no, not secretly... no need to, luckily he & I both know how beneficial the policies will be in the future.. we each have one already.

Would you...allow your young child to go see a loved one, one last time, that is now close to death (has brain, kidney, lung cancer & only been given 2 more weeks to live) or do you think that is too young an age & would rather let them keep the 'better days' memories instead?

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
Yeap..been there done that. One of the big reasons why we moved...couldn't stand our noisey neighbors on one said and nosey neighbors on the other

Would you secretly take out a life insurance policey on your SO?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
No...i don't like that kind of attention :o)

Would you go to you neighbors garden and cut a few roses for yourself??

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  Next »
671 to 680 of 693
TOPIC: Would you
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.