Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Would you
TOPIC: Would_you__
« Prev  1 ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  Next »
671 to 680 of 699
User Details are only visible to members.
If it was pricey, yeppers.

If you were NOT married or in a relationship, would you ever consider being with another married individual?

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
I'd stay out of it

Would you buy a dress...wear it to a party....and take it back to the store for your money back?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
No, not now as we have done that a few times, and actually it was worse than the first time, so if sparks and chemistry ain't there the first time around, nope.

Would you tell someone that you don't care for the police have been at his home quite often lately, poking around, trying to open doors, opening the shed and nebbing around, etc. or stay uninvolved?

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
No, I'm not that confrontational on things like that...but I might make a sarcastic comment within earshot. I'm one of those people who, if you have a few items, I'll let you go ahead of me in line.

Would you wear a dress/skirt to a party even though you have fat legs?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
No, as they say, blood is thicker than water....

Would you drive/fly across the states to meet a couple that you have really meshed with on the phone & via chat/emails, just to play?

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
No..it happens all the time...don made a kick ass club house in the backyard and it attracts all the little girlies.

Would you call your MIL and complain about your SIL?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
* devilish smile* not MY neighbor...but someones neighbor (with my laptop on vacation ;o) lol

Would you ever tell off your neighbor because their cat is pissing in your flower beds?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Theater? no...but i'll buy it when it comes out on DVD

Would you priate your neighbors broadband interent service?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Yes and have done so many times. Some books are just too good to read only once.

Would you go to a movie theater to watch a movie more than once if you enjoyed the movie the first time?

Mercersburg PA
Username hidden
(3466 posts)
No

Would you ask someone you have only met a couple of times ,from any lifestyle, for a loan??

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  Next »
671 to 680 of 699
TOPIC: Would you
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.