Would you : Swingers Discussion 988451061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesWould you
TOPIC: Would you
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 685   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL I've been sitting on this thread waiting for someone else to answer it so I could carry on:)

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
geeze...what kind of charity would THAT be for? hahaha.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
No, getting caught having sex in public is naughty and the judge might give you disturbing the peace, if the cop bothered to report it. Masturbation in public is automatic jail time, a media frenzy, and a permanent place on the sex offenders roll call.

Would you strategically place a radio controlled bullet, and auction the controls off at a party to raise money for a charity??

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
No. I'm quite the exhibitionist for the swing crowd, but not one where children/vanillia might see/be offended. Why is it that finding a couple mid coitus is kinda hot/risque in that sort of way, but rolling solo in public is considered a depraved act?

So my question is...if you would have public sex, would you masturbate in public?

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Yes I would, and have. If we are not both into it then it doesn't happen.

Would you fake a headache, cramp ect to get out of a first time meeting if they showed up and were not what they said they were?

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3134 posts)
yes ,if it wasn't woking.

would you turn down a really hot advance if your SO didn't approve?

Lock Haven PA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
I probably wouldn't offer, I'd just start. ;-)

Would you tell a gal to stop sucking you?

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
Yes, I did this once not long ago. We had played with a couple for a LONG time and I had held out so long that I just felt I could not finish and everyone else already had.

Would you offer to finish off your playmate oraly if he wore himself out before he got off?

Mercersburg PA
Username hidden
(3465 posts)
"Would you switch gears(change your style of play) to attract a potential playmate or stay true to what works best for you? Even if it's not working"

As long as we stay true to ourselves and what we enjoy as a couple, we are constantly "improving" ourselves.....so yes we would switch gears. Plus we like to learn. :-)

Q: Would you tell a fuck buddy that you were done (even if you really weren't) just because everyone else in the room had finished??

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
Worst case scenario...I could live with it if I had too, but prefer to chat over the phone any other time.

Would you switch gears(change your style of play) to attract a potential playmate or stay true to what works best for you? Even if it's not working.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 685   End
TOPIC: Would you