Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Would you
TOPIC: Would_you__
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 71  Next »
21 to 30 of 707
User Details are only visible to members.
"Would you attend a house party with someone you hadn't vetted (played with) before?

I would if it's a person I had spent at least a reasonable period of time chatting and communicating with and there seemed to be sexual compatibility although I'd make it clear there were No Expectations.

Would you.....Recommend exploring the lifestyle to a single friend who was looking for fwb's rather than a relationship?

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
I picked one of the older ones: Would You consult a psychic for any reason, even just for "fun?"

Yep, would and have and think it is fun - especially this time of year

Would you attend a house party with someone you have not yourself vetted (played with)?

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4405 posts)
That's a resounding yes. There are a few notorious grumps/assholes out there. One guy in particular has stated on no uncertain terms that he hasn't had sex with his wife since she started to show at 3 months along with their son. Their son is almost one now!!! He NEEDS to get laid.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1459 posts)
Yes, I would and have done it. When I was in the corporate world. Some of the meetings were just the boring, but the end results visual pictures were not pretty either!

New WY - ever wonder if the grumpy ass people you work with or run into on a daily basis every get laid? and if they did would it make them happier people?

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1100 posts)
I would likely not imagine people in their undies in a work meeting. 95% of the people I work with are guys, it's just the nature of the beast.

Same WY

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1459 posts)
I would not comment on them, but they would probably be a turn off and I'd want him to hurry up and take them off. Mr Sexus does not own a pair of tightie whities. But he did stay at a Holiday Inn Express...but not last night.

Would You lay with me in a field of gold? Okay, it's an old song lyric.

Same WY then.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
** tightie whities

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
WY:: Would you sit in a work meeting or other gathering, look around the table at the people you thought were attractive and wonder what their "o" face looks like? ;-)

A: No I don't think so during a meeting or church :) I/ we really like people watching but the "O face per say isn't high on the wonder list. Nipples and favorite positions are a different question.

WY:: Wear tights whities to a play date ? and to make the WY bi -unisexed would you comment on them in a negative or positive way as the play partner.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Sure, although it seems to be women and maybe that's because I pay more attention to them then dudes. I've whispered to women in stores that the tag on their shirt collar is sticking out and once to a lady that her slip was poking out the top back of her skirt. She must have just left the ladies room or something.

Would you sit in a work meeting or other gathering, look around the table at the people you thought were attractive and wonder what their "o" face looks like? ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1315 posts)
"Would you feel hurt if friends you've only soft swapped with for a few years suddenly full swap with other people instead of you? (this "kind of " happened to friends...and no, not the proverbial friends, actual friends)"

Not hurt and/or slightly bruised cause we do not consider ourselves on the forefront of our friends minds. Their actions would not be a reflection less of us, but more of what's best for them at that point in time.

Would you tell a stranger in passing that he/she has a minor flaw(ie...food particle in their teeth, something attached to the backside of their clothing) or simply ignore this flaw and go about your day?

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 71  Next »
21 to 30 of 707
TOPIC: Would you
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.