Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Would you
TOPIC: Would_you__
Created by: spiceyNsassy
Original Starting post for this thread:
How to play: Answer the previous question and pose another. Only rules is your question must start with "would you".

Would you ever dance on the bar at a vanilla club?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 70  Next »
1 to 10 of 693
User Details are only visible to members.
Absofuckinglutely!

Would you play with someone that you just want from an ad you placed on Craig's List?

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1090 posts)
"Would you play with someone you just met, just purely based off an initial lustful feeling?"

Of course! That is why we go to clubs.

Would you allow yourself to be blindfolded in a club and trust your partner to pick your playmate(s)?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4584 posts)
Depends... not too many in my hood that I would want to.

Would you play with someone you just met, just purely based off an initial lustful feeling?

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1090 posts)
nope

would you pursue a neighborhood vanilla crush if you met them at an event?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14148 posts)
Yes, I think we would as long as there were no red flags.

"You run into a colleague from work who you are very very familiar with. Would you play???

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1090 posts)
yes i would, along with a discussion about setting up the profile and "vetting" people, and safety in meeting people.

would you go to a more private location with a potential playmate if you weren't sure about chemistry?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14148 posts)
"Would you attend a house party with someone you hadn't vetted (played with) before?

I would if it's a person I had spent at least a reasonable period of time chatting and communicating with and there seemed to be sexual compatibility although I'd make it clear there were No Expectations.

Would you.....Recommend exploring the lifestyle to a single friend who was looking for fwb's rather than a relationship?

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1179 posts)
I picked one of the older ones: Would You consult a psychic for any reason, even just for "fun?"

Yep, would and have and think it is fun - especially this time of year

Would you attend a house party with someone you have not yourself vetted (played with)?

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4115 posts)
That's a resounding yes. There are a few notorious grumps/assholes out there. One guy in particular has stated on no uncertain terms that he hasn't had sex with his wife since she started to show at 3 months along with their son. Their son is almost one now!!! He NEEDS to get laid.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1457 posts)
Yes, I would and have done it. When I was in the corporate world. Some of the meetings were just the boring, but the end results visual pictures were not pretty either!

New WY - ever wonder if the grumpy ass people you work with or run into on a daily basis every get laid? and if they did would it make them happier people?

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1097 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 70  Next »
1 to 10 of 693
TOPIC: Would you
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.