Would you : Swingers Discussion 98845
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesWould you
TOPIC: Would you
Created by: spiceyNsassy
Original Starting post for this thread:
How to play: Answer the previous question and pose another. Only rules is your question must start with "would you".

Would you ever dance on the bar at a vanilla club?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 685   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That's a resounding yes. There are a few notorious grumps/assholes out there. One guy in particular has stated on no uncertain terms that he hasn't had sex with his wife since she started to show at 3 months along with their son. Their son is almost one now!!! He NEEDS to get laid.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1408 posts)
Yes, I would and have done it. When I was in the corporate world. Some of the meetings were just the boring, but the end results visual pictures were not pretty either!

New WY - ever wonder if the grumpy ass people you work with or run into on a daily basis every get laid? and if they did would it make them happier people?

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(982 posts)
I would likely not imagine people in their undies in a work meeting. 95% of the people I work with are guys, it's just the nature of the beast.

Same WY

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1408 posts)
I would not comment on them, but they would probably be a turn off and I'd want him to hurry up and take them off. Mr Sexus does not own a pair of tightie whities. But he did stay at a Holiday Inn Express...but not last night.

Would You lay with me in a field of gold? Okay, it's an old song lyric.

Same WY then.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
** tightie whities

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3363 posts)
WY:: Would you sit in a work meeting or other gathering, look around the table at the people you thought were attractive and wonder what their "o" face looks like? ;-)

A: No I don't think so during a meeting or church :) I/ we really like people watching but the "O face per say isn't high on the wonder list. Nipples and favorite positions are a different question.

WY:: Wear tights whities to a play date ? and to make the WY bi -unisexed would you comment on them in a negative or positive way as the play partner.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3363 posts)
Sure, although it seems to be women and maybe that's because I pay more attention to them then dudes. I've whispered to women in stores that the tag on their shirt collar is sticking out and once to a lady that her slip was poking out the top back of her skirt. She must have just left the ladies room or something.

Would you sit in a work meeting or other gathering, look around the table at the people you thought were attractive and wonder what their "o" face looks like? ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1160 posts)
"Would you feel hurt if friends you've only soft swapped with for a few years suddenly full swap with other people instead of you? (this "kind of " happened to friends...and no, not the proverbial friends, actual friends)"

Not hurt and/or slightly bruised cause we do not consider ourselves on the forefront of our friends minds. Their actions would not be a reflection less of us, but more of what's best for them at that point in time.

Would you tell a stranger in passing that he/she has a minor flaw(ie...food particle in their teeth, something attached to the backside of their clothing) or simply ignore this flaw and go about your day?

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3969 posts)
Maybe yours...heheheh. We don't usually ask for specific pics, but appreciate those that are offered. I would say that we usually have access and give access to at least the private pics if we are going to actually meet someone. Those have our full faces.

Would you feel hurt if friends you've only soft swapped with for a few years suddenly full swap with other people instead of you? (this "kind of " happened to friends...and no, not the proverbial friends, actual friends)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
Yes....I love having friends in the lifestyle.

Would you tell the couple explicitly that you aren't interested in playing...or let them figure it out from your actions?

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 685   End
TOPIC: Would you