Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Wii
TOPIC: Wii
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
DG, I would but can you imagine an old guy like me playing the air g? nope, bad thought...lol that and dancing w the stars and party, I am staying far away. The new FIT we have pre-ordered, it will be revolutionary for home video games and just like having a personal trainer in your home, can't wait!

Going to get crossbow today, Best Buy had it!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Got the charger for 10 w batt and stand, also got the 10-in-1 Sports Kit Bundle , 2 of them for $53 delivered at meritline*com, till the 24th

I can see this is going to cost a bundle...cant find the crossbow game yet, still looking.

Yeah I have wifi in the home so it does connect, will need it fot the Wii Fit!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
"can you just play the wii play games or do you have to train each time? "

No you can just play the games...are you talking about Wii sports? if you are the opening menu for wii sports has the list of games on the left side. You can play each other there or against computer.

"Also do all wii connect to the internet, is it automatic or do you have to set it up each time? "

We have wifi...and it found it automatically I'm 99% sure don didn't even have to put the wep key in...did i call that right? whatever it is the code. If it didn't hook up automatically, mail me and I'll have don explain it for you.

"thanks crossbow sounds fun, I want to get the package of the tennis racket, bat and steering wheel to put your controllers into"

Crossbow keeps my inlaws at my house entirely too long! Don may look like a mexican, but honestly, he's a freak'n Hillbilly ! I mean that in the kindest of ways. :o) Anyway ... they sit here and shoot at the TV all night. The game comes with a plastic adaptor to play the game more realistically. We bought the tennis racket , bat, golf club....... to be honest ,We never use it! I'm so afraid the kids are going to wack each other! and you need more than one of each to be "fair".

A good investment is the rechargable batteries and stand for the remotes...You can get them for $15 on ebay.

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
can you just play the wii play games or do you have to train each time? Also do all wii connect to the internet, is it automatic or do you have to set it up each time? thanks crossbow sounds fun, I want to get the package of the tennis racket, bat and steering wheel to put your controllers into

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
We love Sims 2 Castaway, Mario Party 8, Link's Crossbow Training and Wii Play.

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
LOL, Hey I know the feeling!! We just have the sports and play so far and the Fit coming, not sure what eles to get. CSI looks good but when I looked at the ratings for all the games it was reviewed very low.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
The day after we bought it my 6 year old little sassy woke up with this sad look on her face and told me....Momma I'm hurting. I so thought she was getting the flu. Then i saw her rubbing her arms and realized it was her muscles from boxing!

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Guys I am dying here after playing 2 days, I am so sore I cannot move!! We did pre-order Wii Fit, your own personal trainer to be shipped end of May.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
WE ARE ADDICTED!!! love the damn thing.

Ebay and gamestop has been our hot spots for games.

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Yeah, too obvious I guess..lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: Wii