Wii : Swingers Discussion 103697
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesWii
TOPIC: Wii
Created by: DestinFlCp
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK, everyone is talking about it and some friends love it Sooooooooo While in Wal Mart today they announced 6 had come in, so of course with NO self control I bought one. Basic system 249, xtra remote and 9 sports 49 and an xtra numb chuck, 11.88 for the extended warranty $359 later I am a new Wii owner. Got it home, hooked up to a 56" HDTV on the patio by the pool... So hints, tips, where to buy add on and games cheap?? Thanks
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
SRQNUDISTS, I love that idea! We may have to use it the next time we get together with special friends.

On a side note - if you have the Wii Sports program, be sure to look into bowling practice. They are a lot of fun, too. One of the practice programs adds another row of pins with each frame. There is only one way to get all of the pins down on the very last frame, which you can see by doing a youtube search. The basic move is that you throw the ball so it rolls along the top of the side barrier. If done right, the ball falls into the lane and knocks down all 100+ pins in a dramatic fashion.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
We enjoy nude Wii bowling, with rewards for strikes (sometimes also spares) and punishments for open frames. It helps us get the party started...Yes, Wii bowling leads to Wii blowing; and who couldn't use a little more color in her or his cheeks?

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(26 posts)
We belong to Gamefly which is like Netflix but video game style. Pick your console (multi console avail as well) and then pick your games. Keep em as long as you want and send back or buy.

We do this for the Wii and PS2 so we don't waste money.

One drawback-no instructions included.

Love the Wii Fit

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(11 posts)
wii bowling and golf are our two fav's

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3044 posts)
thats crazy...but would so buy it!!!!

Steger IL

Username hidden
(4705 posts)
The Wii Pole Dancing Game is Really Coming At first we thought this Wii Pole Dancing game was a joke—how could something so sexy come to such a "family-friendly" and casual console like the Wii? Turns out it's not a joke. The company's representative, Simon Kay, didn't comment on how far the development of the pole peripheral was, but did say that they're going to try and encourage both women and men to pole dance for "fun and fitness." Even though the kit's called the "Electra-pole," it seems Carmen Electra most likely isn't going to be involved. That's too bad, since there's obviously no other place to see Carmen gyrate

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
LOL, used condom, think I will pass on that one how about the new monster truck that come with a steering wheel?

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
"CSI looks good but when I looked at the ratings for all the games it was reviewed very low."

Yeah, unless you are a huge CSI fan, you can skip that game. It's one bad pun/sarcastic remark after another for the whole game. Course, so is the real show. Bleah!

There is one cool part in the CSI game where you have to collect a used condom and examine it for evidence. :)

Gainesville FL

Username hidden
(1853 posts)
I know...right? It's fun, especially for 20 bucks you can't go wrong. I have a hard time not shooting the blue x's, my aim is no good! I just boom boom boom and try to hit something!

Steger IL

Username hidden
(4705 posts)
OK, got the crossbow and training CD...wow, now that is fun! I am even naming some of the targets after "some" forum posters...lol

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Wii