Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games What profile do you perv the most
TOPIC: What profile do you perv the most
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Seriously, guys, I can't really talk about why I'm here, but the opportunity to reconnect with old friends is an extra added bonus.....except the former "Beverly Glenn" is threatening to hijack my account after I go to bed tonight and post hot dates "on my behalf" lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
Not staying long, BT. But, let me know what your schedule looks like the next few days. ..

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
Kibbs...?? You're in Thousand Oaks?? Hmmmmmm.... Seems I'm just a few miles off your tail, but we could fix that pretty easily. Unless, "off your tail" works for you? I'm easy.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8739 posts)
Don't diss the Gumby dood. Some of us are so flexible that we can put our feet behind our head. With just a little more flexibility, I wouldn't need this lifestyle thing at all. No siree!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8739 posts)
That makes sense, I guess. I couldn't help but have a little fun with the gumby thing. BT got razzed pretty bad about being a gumby dude, same thing, more or less..... Oh and thanks guys for the kind compliments.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
Maybe she's a little jealous that you're perving gumbies over her rockin' profile. LOL!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8739 posts)
But, then again their gumby people are a LOT more attractive than most gumby people!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
You couldn't have lately

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
Inked, don't say it like its a bad thing. Its only bad when it leads to you doing stupid things like emailing someone who's profile asks that you not.

Shelly, I now have that Phil Collins tune, Through These Walls, running through my head. It ain't all bad.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8739 posts)
Inked, I don't have a problem with that...and I have a very sweet little outfit ordered yesterday coming to the galleries soon.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3739 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 115   End
TOPIC: What profile do you perv the most