What is you favorite story (memory, pic, video, etc) to masterbate to : Swingers Discussion 108164
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesWhat is you favorite story (memory, pic, video, etc) to masterbate to
TOPIC: What is you favorite story (memory, pic, video, etc) to masterbate to
Created by: jagdtype1969
Original Starting post for this thread:
I usually think of something that recently occurred but have a handful of favorites that I am always ready to fall back on.

Since nobody else wanted to answer it in the other forum I'll save all the details & just give the subject of the memory for now.

One of the top memories revolves around my 30th Bday & the free for all that some playmates threw for me.

Another involves twins.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I love reading stories... My favorite site is Literotica. I'll read a story about a first time, or group sex, or BDSM, etc... Get my mind going and the body responds

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Always includes my wife being seduced. Especially the little things that signal it is going to happen; the first prolonged look, the first hand hold, the first time she touches his cock, things like that.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
wow...been a while, and I was another "person" and in another state (Former BiFYorkCpl here)

I don't have a story, but when I masturbate, it usually includes being a "bad" girl in some fantasy, and spanking is usually included, and again, being told what to do

G

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
it's been over 3 years so let's try bringing this one back...anyone...?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
Mmmmm thinking about my flavors of the month.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Now there's a devious mental picture...

Last night I masterbated just because a male friend of mind ordered me to...That's always pretty easy to do.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I'm guessing she used to do commercials for wesson oil!? lol good thing I didn't watch too much tv back then. Athough , I was a teen in college. I could have gotten it up if I were frozen to my thighs in a block of ice. 8)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
HO'wd you get past the mental pic of Florence Henderson??? hehehe.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
LOL at the Wesson Oil parties. We had our first experience in olive oil last year, and it is something I can say I did but would NEVER do it again. As to favorite story, memory, pic, etc., I need none, especially when I am horny, guess I am pretty boring in that regard. I need no mental images.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
A buddy used to have wesson oil parties back in the late 80's. He would rent 2 adjoining hotel rooms, empty all the furniture from one into the other then line the walls & floors with heavy contractor's plastic. As you came in you put your clothes in a bag then just went around with your bottle of wesson oil rubbing each other up.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: What is you favorite story (memory, pic, video, etc) to masterbate to