What is the strangest item you have ever used during masterbation : Swingers Discussion 1038231011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesWhat is the strangest item you have ever used during masterbation
TOPIC: What is the strangest item you have ever used during masterbation
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
User Details are only visible to members.
Is that like "prociutto ham"...and no, I haven't masterbated with ham!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Hahaha smart ass....thats what the damn thing said on the package lmao!! Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
An anal butt plug. Cleaned and condomed up of course. Next question ha. Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Oh yeah, the candle thing...my mom had the ones that were spiral...usually for Christmas! I told Dan about that once, and we looked ever since for those kinds of tapers so he could watch me do myself with one.

We did find some.

And last time I was at my mom's I found the stub of one of those old christmas candles. It was in a junk drawer..so I took it! (gotta love those memories)

A hairbrush handle comes to mind...and the ends of markers...but I never got myself off until I was a LOT older...I just knew it all felt good, but not how to make myself cum. I'd much rather someone else make me cum...that's always been A LOT easier.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
we used a candle (unlit!) once... I was 16 and didn't have any toys... YET!

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
OMG

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
lol...that reminds me of how I learned to masterbate.

I was about 7 or 8 and my buddie came over and was all excited to tell that he figured iout a way to cum without having sex. He proceeds to wrap his hand around his dick and start fucking it...not moving his hand, moving his body.

So later I tried fucking my hand and it worked. AWESOME I thought. It took me at least 7-10 times of doing that before I realized that I could just move my hand back and forth instead of pumping my body into my hand.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Which is why I don't do it. It was worth the effort to try once though.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
A bunch of years ago I heard Howard Stern talking about some masterbation website. I checked it out & it had a list of ways to masterbate. I decide to try a few of them & found 1 I liked at the time.

Fill a ziploc bag 1/2 full with warm water, fold it in half putting it into another bag (in case it pops). Stick it under the cusion of the sofa, put some lube on & fuck the folded bag of water. Lean down on the cushion to add more pressure as needed.

It was really stupid but interesting & I actually convinced most of the guys I knew to try it.

I probably tried 2 dozen of the ways listed on the site. I just couldn't bring myself to try putting a honeydew in the mcrowave then fucking it though.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
What is the strangest item you have ever used during masterbation?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
TOPIC: What is the strangest item you have ever used during masterbation