What is on your Sexy Christmas List : Swingers Discussion 193030
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesWhat is on your Sexy Christmas List
TOPIC: What is on your Sexy Christmas List
Created by: WVACTION121229
Original Starting post for this thread:
What is the sexiest gift you want to receive for Christmas?

Or, has been the Sexiest gift you ever received?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Nic. Of course that counts. :-D

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1452 posts)
@ Rdy2play123

OMG That is funny!!! Than ks for the heads up.

Once again, had the folks ask me about the appropriateness of my gifts before we opened presents this morning. Scared them for life. Wife still thinks I am idiot.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1452 posts)
Every year I try to get her a new toy. When our son was younger would stay up late playing santa clause. Once we were done setting everything up I would give her the new toy and then we would break it in on a blanket in the living room by the fireplace. This christmas I knew I wasn't going to be home so we went to the store together and she picked out her a new one. That was about 9 days ago, she has sent me pictures of her using it. Make the lonely nights out here a little less lonely. I'm going home christmas day, can't wait to the night to use it on her myself.

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(445 posts)
Great story WV!!

I got a text around 10PM from a couple I hadn't seen for a few months asking me to meet them at a hotel at Midnight. When I arrived, she was in red lingerie and I guess I was her first Christmas present, or was she mine?

Does that count?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
A several years ago, as a joke I bought my wife a big dildo for Chirstmas. I wrapped it up and promptly forgot about it. I had initially planned on giving it to her in private, however, as I forgot about it, it got moved and on Christmas Eve found it's way under the tree. On Christmas morning, both sets of grandparents came over to watch the grandkids unwrap the packages. And, yep you guessed it my 4 year old daughter unwrapped it. Stood up and said, "Wow! What's this?" Her parents were wide eyed with mouths open, stunned. My mother had her hand over her eyes shaking her head, No, while my father was laughing hysterically rolling on the floor. My wife was livid at her idiot husband (me) as I was chased a 4 year old around the room trying to get her new toy. Merry Christmas!!!

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1452 posts)
What is the sexiest gift you want to receive for Christmas?

Or, has been the Sexiest gift you ever received?

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1452 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: What is on your Sexy Christmas List