Vs : Swingers Discussion 6305610201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesVs
TOPIC: Vs
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 3836   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oops! Same....

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I consider myself bi-selective, although that's not an actual choice on the profiles. I'm very picky about the women i choose to play with, but I must admit, I've had some very erotic experiences with women. The men LOVE to watch us, & love that I always want a hard cock close by to finish!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I'm straight on the most part, but there's a rare few women that spike my curiosity.

SAME

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
I'm straight, and as long as no one else expects any girl/girl play from me, then we're all good.

same ?

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
We do not mind bi-curious women, although they need to know that I'm straight and there will be no bi play. For guys straight only.

Same vs?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17535 posts)
We prefer to meet for drinks, instead of dinner. Dinner can be rather lengthy, & difficult to get out of if we're really not interested in the other couple. Our favorite, & most successful by far, way to meet couples is at our favorite club. We can see what they truly look like, & not have to trust what may possibly be outdated pics....yep, been there, done that! We can also chat comfortably, & move away comfortably if we aren't interested. We met our dearest swinging friends the first time we went to this club, & continue to meet other couples every time we go.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I've only been to one club, and I was already with the people I was spending my time with, but all of the people I've arranged to meet was over meals, and that to me took a lot of the pressure off.

same?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
We really haven't had much luck getting people to meet for dinner or drinks. Usually if that is what is set up then they cancel at the last minute. OF course we haven't tried to meet with a local couple in oh...4+ years?

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17535 posts)
Dinner/drinks. Then if it doesn't work out, I still had dinner and drinks. And I didn't have to drop a C-note to do it. The prices clubs charge SMs in most (but not all) cities is ridiculous.

same

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Since we don't play on the first meeting, we like to meet over dinner... we did break this rule once, though!

Same question...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6740 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 3836   End
TOPIC: Vs